Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JohnEmad
    commented on 's reply
    huge colas. I see the odd nanner as well in my grows but they have not caused any problem for me.
    Congrats on another fine harvest.

• FurnaceBoi
    replied
    Had to chop the sativa just before moving today. Had her ready to load and spotted a banana.

Leave a comment:

• FurnaceBoi
    replied
    The box...is gone 😪😪😪

Leave a comment:

• FurnaceBoi
    replied
    Almost time to wrap this grow up.
    Cheese auto Day 75 from sprout. Week 7 of flower. Showing lots of amber and fading. Going to flush her.

This sativa is outrageous. She is stinking up the place. In typical sativa style, she has been stretchy, finicky and isn't ready to finish lol.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    You got it FurnaceBoi

• FurnaceBoi
    commented on 's reply
    Hope SoOrbudgal Thanks. You all taught me well. Big change since my first lol. On my fourth crop already. 16 plant sea of green in a 5 x 5 with a 600 hid. Photos coming soon lol.. Hope to harvest before Christmas and school.
    Last edited by FurnaceBoi; 08-23-2020, 09:49 PM.

• FurnaceBoi
    replied
    They dont call it grow weed easy for nothing. Follow this simple system. It works. And the system leaves you open to grow in so many different styles. BIG 4. HEAT, HUMIDITY, WATER AND LIGHT.
    Last edited by FurnaceBoi; 08-23-2020, 07:25 PM.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Well looks like you've become a fine grower by my eyes. Really good attention to the plants.

• FurnaceBoi
    replied
    You all taught me to cultivate structure like this. Thank you. My 6 month old WW mom. Raped of her powers and retired. She won't be a huge yield but I think she'll make some solid nugs. Week 3 since flip.

Leave a comment:

• FurnaceBoi
    replied
    Originally posted by 420chicano View Post
    Good job boi
    Thanks man. I appreciate the community. You folks have helped me come a long way in a couple grows. I see now that my new degree in horticulture will be as ambitious a project as my degree in music. A lifelong learning process. Remember your big 4. Heat humidity temperature and water.

Leave a comment:

• 420chicano
    replied
    Good job boi

Leave a comment:

• FurnaceBoi
    replied
    Week 7 starts in 2 days

Lots of youtube vids of her being a fast finisher.
    I think she might finish almost on breeder time.
    we will see, but she is starting to swell now. I saw my first amber today. Almost all milky. At least 3 more weeks but that's fast. Yummy. Ooooo she is stinky too. Lol

Leave a comment:

• FurnaceBoi
    replied
    So impressed with this cheese auto freebie from canuk. Glad I have another. Day 70 from seed.

Leave a comment:

• FurnaceBoi
    replied
    Originally posted by Jasreef View Post
    looks like nice little haul. They really look good bro!
    She was small but a little heavier than I guessed

Leave a comment:

• JohnEmad
    commented on 's reply
    nice fat flowers even being a bit early. congrats.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X