Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FurnaceBoi
    replied
    THAT is a healthy mainline. This grow is going so much better than the first. Thank you community you guys are the best.

Leave a comment:

• smoorman
    replied
    I would agree to wait longer. Maybe take a picture of the bud that those trichs are on and post it. I recently had several plants that foxtailed and started new trichs which would have never have turned cloudy. 13 weeks seems a long time but I've only done a few harvests. In any case it would be interesting to hear how it smoked. Laid back, racy or just right. Let us know.
    Last edited by smoorman; 06-01-2020, 08:20 PM.

Leave a comment:

• FurnaceBoi
    replied
    I would wait longer. But to my untrained eye, I would say you are just entering the beginning of the early Harvest window. I feel as though I Harvested mine too soon. I find it a little too heady

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Very good patience well done. You will very much enjoy this harvest

Leave a comment:

• Mr.furley
    commented on 's reply
    Looks harvestable.
    Congratulations

• NickyChicks
    commented on 's reply
    I would chop!

• McTrish
    replied
    Hydroponic Girl scout cookies 13 weeks since flipping to bud.

Am I at peak thc now?

Leave a comment:

• McTrish
    replied
    Excellent! Thanks everyone. I will leave it for another week or 2.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    I agree with waiting I just harvested GSC and she went past 11wks in flower alone not to mention 3 months in veg so it's a long haul for some strains takes a lot of patience ( even for us who've been doing this for 30+yrs ) it's always last couple weeks that gets your last " straw " LOL it's worth the wait. Allow to go cloudy at the very least.

• NickyChicks
    replied
    Not great quality but you can see the purple at the base of the trics

Leave a comment:

• NickyChicks
    commented on 's reply
    I think so, under better lighting it probably it's probably closer to purple rather than black. Most of the plants from my recent harvest had trichomes with a purple stalk inside of the trichome. Genetics? I'm not sure

• Mr.furley
    commented on 's reply
    There look like they should.
    These are very young and immature, I would say two more weeks

• McTrish
    replied
    Theses pics also show the black streak. Is that normal? This is my first hydroponic crop and first time having microscope.

Leave a comment:

• McTrish
    replied
    Yes they were sugar leaves. I have soo much to learn. Lol
    here are what I think are bud trichomes. Very hard to focus in on right spot.

Leave a comment:

• dphipps1020
    replied
    Are you looking at buds or sugar leaves? Just curious, those pictures look like leaves to me, maybe I'm wrong.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X