Problem with nutrients

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Problem with nutrients

Last night i see that the buds white hair was are the little brownie like burned with a lighter. I think would be a problem with nutrient! 😭🥺 i am usint Terramax 2.2.4 Atami and im in 5 week on flowering stage. This burning things is almost in all the flowers. Im the bottom amd in the middle i hawe found even some leafly to be cripsy/dried. Dark color thand if i touch them they break. The first thong i did last night was flush them 800/mg/l ph. 6.3 i will stop using that nutrient can u help me pls any ideas? 😭😭😭😭

😰😰😭😢

Can’t do much without pictures. And a little more info about the soil fx. Upload some pictures mate 👍🏻
    Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
    You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

They are sleeping now. Thanks to risponding man

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
        CaptainWiese91 commented
        Editing a comment
        Just upload some when you can - I will be happy to help the best I can.
        I know the struggle when I started doing this awesome hobby

Comment

These photo are taken yesterday.

Comment

From what I can see. The leaves look fine. Still little hard to see in that color of light. How many feeding did you give with nutes? And for how long ? What type of soil are you using also. ?
          what is the size of your pot ? Asking because of the flush you made with 800ml
          Woodsman67 my first opinion is the buds are maturing. But maybe a little too fast or ?
          You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

Its bubble gum x fat hot name. I use vase of 9liter. Soil 6.2 ph topmax.

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
              CaptainWiese91 commented
              Editing a comment
              9 liter. ? Is this an auto or a photo period ?
              Can you send a picture of the whole plant maybe ?

Photoperiodic plants, and i found problem. I found an hermaphrodite plants inside. 🥺

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
              CaptainWiese91 commented
              Editing a comment
              Start looking for seeds then 😔 maybe this is the problem

Comment

I think I see “nanners”. You’re right I’m afraid 😱

Comment

Any solution? Whats worst the nanners or the bananas? If intake this out to the balcony The other female flowers if they are parciqly polinated do they polinate the others like chain? Help. So sad

Comment

Well i would get that guy outta the grow area..out to the balcony or throw it off the balcony. And just keep a good eye on the other plants. good luck I had to dispose of one from my current grow..luckily caught it early enough.
                  Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
                  Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
                  6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
                  Canna Coco/perlite
                  General Hydroponics Flora Series
                  Cal/Mag.

Auto plants Strawberry Pie Auto(fast bud) Night Queen Auto(dutch passion) Chem Dog Auto(ethos) Unknown mix Auto(butterbean seeds)
                  Photo plants Blue Cheese(butterbean seeds) Green Crack(Canuk seeds)
                  Purple Gelatto(Canuk seeds)

Comment

• Ergishehu12
                    Ergishehu12 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thanks man 🤪

You can keep it in there if you want, your call. My thought is the damage is done. That said, something is more than likely causing the nanners, light leaks, timers, watering (yes, this can cause nanners), training, etc. Basically anything that causes your plants stress can potentially cause it to herm. That said, if you can get as many of the nanners off as you can, and fix the issue causing them, you should be fine to continue flowering that plant with the rest without having to worry about more pollination to the rest.

Comment

• Ergishehu12
                    Ergishehu12 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thanks o lot man! 😥

• CaptainWiese91
                    CaptainWiese91 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Funny as we write about it. I have 5 kush in week 2 of flower almost week 3.
                    I was looking at them for anything at all. And one little bud on the lowest branch- was getting brown hair already🤦🏼🤦🏼🤦🏼
                    Took a closer look and right under the bud where the leaves stem start, I found a very very small pollen sacs under development.. cut the whole branch off. In my angry attack🤷🏼‍♂️ Now I can look and just wait if it’s going to develop to the rest of the plant 🤦🏼🤦🏼@dphipps1020

• dphipps1020
                    dphipps1020 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    As long as you fix whatever made it herm, it shouldn't keep producing the nanners. You may still get a few seeds but at least you can bet they'll be female. Or you may have got lucky and won't have any. Good luck guys

dphipps1020 that is the hard part - what made the stress in this early stage 🤔. I dont have nanners😂. But i found one small “not mature” pollen sac. I’m starting to think it’s genetic 🤔. Glad I found it now. And it didn’t mature to full size. But now I have too look overall plants everyday 🤦🏼🤦🏼

Comment

• dphipps1020
                    dphipps1020 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Oh no! That's terrible! Yeah I didn't have any leaks or anything and found pollen sacs. I tend to defoliate on the heavy side so I figured that must have been it because they stopped forming pretty much right away. Seems like some plants you can take almost everything off and they're fine, but some if you remove more than 5 fan leaves they get stressed.

• CaptainWiese91
                    CaptainWiese91 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Really.. i had the most shit day ever today..
                    of course they did not do it on purpose but it hurt.
                    It’s my defoliation then - it’s the only reason. Actually thank for the input on this one - I was 3 min from throwing everything out and start over. But I’ll keep them in and see what’s coming up for harvest 👍🏻

• dphipps1020
                    dphipps1020 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Was the same for me. Thought about tossing them out but then I spoke to a co-worker who grew for a long time and that was his suggestion. Yeah you may get a few seeds, but it won't be like if you had a male in there. I was glad I left them, the buds were great! Hope your day gets better

Well inguess its my herma cannabis that sexed all the females all over😂. I know how you feel. 2 nigjts i dont sleep 😰

Comment

• dphipps1020
                    dphipps1020 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    You don't have to worry. Free feminised seeds, can't go wrong there.

• CaptainWiese91
                    CaptainWiese91 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I feel you in this one mate ✌🏻

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X