No announcement yet.

Aurora indica fem photo grow journal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That feeling when you make the rice crispy squares with so much weed butter that it can't contain the goodness and it leaks out. Had to tilt it back towards the squares. Made 3 pounds of butter with 5 oz of bud. Went with a sativa for this batch. Was a sleeping square last indica batch.
    Vegging 4 aurora indica, waiting on seeds. Got eyes on a 4x8x8 tent.
    sp150x2 philz330 and Philz 100x2
    4 plants currently under 500w
    2 x opulent systems 4x4x80 tents and a 24x40x48 baby box.
    GH full line of nutes+calmag and my molasses sugar brown sugar liquid mix at 30ml per liter.
    Happy growing/consuming 🥴
    Space is at a premium when you're growing premium in space 😁

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL how fun

• JohnEmad
      JohnEmad commented
      Editing a comment
      laughing hard. 3lbs of butter...holy shit.

• Jordann
      Jordann commented
      Editing a comment
      JohnEmad. It's easier to go big and freeze the excess. It's damn powerful this batch but it's not so much of a sleeper. Just used the rest of my butter and made another big batch of rice crispy squares and a big big brownie.

July 15 2020
    threw a light on to update pics. They're doing the night time droop, used it as a chance to give em a foliar feeding. Drinking a gallon plus every 2 days. I've not been around like I would like. Coming to town when I need to to water and tie down before going back out to the trailer. Will be spending a couple weeks home to get things back the way I like. On another note I finally got my license back after a year. Medical suspension I promise haha no DUI.
    GH full line of nutes+calmag and my molasses sugar brown sugar liquid mix at 30ml per liter.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Good for you now just focus on the grow LOL

• Jordann
      Jordann commented
      Editing a comment
      SoOrbudgal it's my main focus now getting the girls in line and tent set right while I look for a car, or work on my car, just itching to get back on the open road . Hope all is well with you 😊

July 19 2020.
    tied down tighter and added a few new ties. Gave a good trim and mixed up 20 gallons of water at full strength feed. 5 gallons each girl. Drinking a gallon a day plus. Looking at a DIY self watering system but I like to do it myself for the control and ability to feed different plants different strengths. Got them growing out past the rims of the pots. Time to start growing up and stop growing out. Almost have a table top filling the 4x4 so it's all up from here. I'm down to my last 2 feeds worth of general hydroponics so tonight I'm doing some shopping for something new if the price is right lol.

Comment

Ordered another General hydroponics trio. Liquid Kool bloom. I had to settle for powdered ph down. Amazon is fucky lately asking 100 plus dollars to ship a 10 dollar package. I wanted the trio in gallon jugs with the calmag and ph down all in gallon jugs but fuck. I could order what I just did 4 times before I reach the price of the gallon. eBay is worse. Hope it gets here in time. I'm really low in my feed, always putting stuff off to the last minute. I have some dry nute 30.60.40 if I'm stuck but it's not the best for veg. Night people.

Comment

Hey all. Just popping in. Bout to start my flush, 40 gallons each pot once this week and once next week. Got my next 4 ready to go in the flower tent when these come down. Been busy and away from technology lol just jumped in to see how everything's been in here. I'm creeping posts from time to time.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Frosty grows you got going Jordann good to see ya. Hope your feeling OK ? Man those are some beauties, smoked that aurora in years past she's a real " creeper sleeper " wonder why i don't grow her much anymore years ago i did outdoors with her.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X