Male. Please confirm guys.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Male. Please confirm guys.

Just came from Mom's house. Her hubby has a medical approval. Pulled this one out of her tent.
    It is a male correct.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20200510_145651.jpg
Views:	292
Size:	342.7 KB
ID:	403496

It's a boy
    4x4x6.5 tent, (2) 18"x46" LED Strip Fixtures 440w?? 🙃 (2) Solacure UVB T8s, Infinity T6 fan, (4) 5gal DWC res.
    GH Trio, Calimagic, LKB, Armor Si, Sweet, Hydroguard, GH pH

First.Grow
    Second.Grow​​
    PC.Grow
    Grow.3
    4th.Grow
    I used to smoke pot. I still do, but I used to too.

Comment

Definitely a little male
      Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
      You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

I agree with the other two replies. Definite male.
        Whoever's growing a small patch of cannabis behind the gymnasium, congratulations! You have won a cruise! Report to security to claim your tickets.
        ---------------------------------------------------------------------
        Ellz GrowCam Channel on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Z...pnwuazYQD6URA/
        Ellz GrowCam Time Lapse Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...1nS2a9LvXEdmya

1st Hydro Grow: 600W MH/HPS Homemade Bubbleponics Homemade Cabinet - White Poison (White Widow x Durban Poison) COMPLETE! Final yield: 10.2 ounces off 2 plants. 124 days total from seed (34 days vegetative + 90 days flower)

2nd hydro - Peyote Cookies and OG Kush https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-mh-strain-tbd COMPLETE! Final yield: 11.8 ounces combined, 2.7 ounces of Peyote Cookies (150 days from seed), 9.1 ounces of OG Kush (138 days from seed).

Comment

Thank you.
          😣

Comment

Kind of messed up that he gave you a male. Just my thought

Comment

Lol.
              It was In her tent. I stopped in to check on progress. Saw the balls and yanked it. Hopefully I caught it before he did damage.

Comment

Oh so you were trying to be nice, gotcha.

Comment

Male for sure, I'm amazed it is so well developed at such an early stage.....looks about 3-4 weeks old? As long as the pods didn't open, you didn't see any yellow dust_pollen, on the leaves below your other ladies should be fine. The grow I just finished had 2 hermits but I kept a very close eye on them and snipped em soon as they appeared and all came out well in the end. Out of 1.5 lbs only one seed. Got lucky. Keep us posted!
                  Current grow_ coco based medium, Fluence LED lights, AIT, 5 gallon planters,
                  liquid organic nutrients by Advance Nutrients and Vegamatrix. Strains_ Exodus Cheese (feminized), Meltdown (regular) and Caesar (regular).

Comment

Great info thank you.
                    l have a full tent on veg now. Curious to see what happens when I flip those. My autos are really starting to stack.
                    First grow and I'm having a blast. Love this new hobby.
                    🙂🙂🙂

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
                      CaptainWiese91 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      When you say flip? You mean switch to 12/12 light hours ?

Yep it's a boy alright..! Better get some blue
                    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
                    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
                    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
                    Full auto grow
                    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
                    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

Lol yep.
                      and yes . Flip = 12/12

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
                        CaptainWiese91 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        But aren’t you growing autos ? From what I could read ?

Autos flip on their own, hence the name "auto". Keep your light on 18/6 the whole time, you don't use 12/12 for autos.

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
                        CaptainWiese91 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        The experience with these things are a healthy hobby
                        I only make BHO - it’s easy to dab or roll the joint paper in it.
                        I don’t do edibles, I like the smoking experience actually.
                        I’ve been smoking marrocan hash all my life. - it’s the only high grade thing available in Denmark. Now I moved here to Portugal Han growing buds - It’s not that hard for the lungs as hash are. Tough I love the smell of hash.

• dphipps1020
                        dphipps1020 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I want to try doing BHO as well. I like a good dab once in a while too. I'm with you on that I would rather smoke than eat it but you can't smoke everywhere. That's where the edibles come in to play for me.

• CaptainWiese91
                        CaptainWiese91 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Well i Think it depends on where you live. About the smoking😏
                        But when i go to Amsterdam i eat alot of edibles, but not making them myself. BHO is easy to make. Take my only 10 min and I have the finest shatter/wax like honey

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X