Need a loupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need a loupe

Hey y'all. I done gone & done it twice- I've bought both a jewelers loupe & a mini microscope & neither one was worth the packaging. Tryin to avoid strike 3 here & I'm ready to do an Amazon order. Does anyone have a brand/model to recomend? I'd like to stay under $30

This is the one I use and I like it a lot.
    Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for 60x Magnifying Loupe Jewelry Jewelers Pocket Magnifier Loop Eye Coins LED Light at the best online prices at eBay! Free shipping for many products!

Comment

• Eliot Pryor
      Eliot Pryor commented
      Editing a comment
      That's the one !! I have 2 of those and a 40x loupe. I think everyone should have several. (lunatics crave comrades)

• FunkyButtLovin
      FunkyButtLovin commented
      Editing a comment
      I use the same one in a 45X, it's not bad.

Maybe one of those for your phone.

Comment

I have a cheap digital microscope as well. Probably not the best but the pictures are decent. Was only like $13 I think but I don't really use it. I don't really like having to cut off bud to look at it.

Comment

Damn. I wish the search on here worked. I remember someone posting pics of them playin with their new microscope a few months ago but can't find it.

Comment

I took that picture with the cheap one lol

Comment

I use this one, $10 on Amazon

Comment

• gbauto
            gbauto commented
            Editing a comment
            That's the same design I've used for years. After you get comfortable using both magnification levels, it's a very useful tool.

I now use a loupe with a light. The best I've found so far though is the microscope that clips to a phone. You'd use the phone's zoom feature for closeups. Found it at an independent toy store. Was about $20 if I remember right. I was using it with an iphone 8. Now have an iPhone 11pro and it doesn't work as well because of the new phone camera design. If I could figure out how to move pics off of the old phone I'd still be using it.
          Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11", HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Autopot system, Coco 50/50 perlite: Ace Seeds fem photo Purple Haze x Malawi x 2 Seeds dropped 2-2-24
          Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity 6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: 100% Sativa Ace Seeds Malawi x 4
          Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

• dphipps1020
            dphipps1020 commented
            Editing a comment
            Can't you plug your old phone into your laptop? Should be able to transfer them that way

• bboyfromwayback
            bboyfromwayback commented
            Editing a comment
            That’s pretty badass

JDU check out this thread if you haven't seen it already...good info here https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...chomes-clearly

Comment

• JDU
            JDU commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks, I'm not lookin for trics- my phone sees the heads & amber at 5x. I need much more magnification than that- I'm paranoid over spidermites & I've got a clone that shows signs of boremites.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X