Molasses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Molasses

Just a general question or 2 about molasses. I've been thinking about starting my molasses feedings pretty soon. My girls are starting week 5 so they still have a while to flower, probably another 4-6 weeks (just a guess because I have no idea what the flowering time is for any of these). I understand the GWE site says last 2-3 weeks of flower is what's recommended. My questions (1) How much molasses does everyone feed (I see it also says 1 teaspoon per gallon)? And (2) how many weeks until you guys (and gals) wait until you start feeding? I feel like I can start now but I don't want to hurt my yields by doing so. I guess I'm more curious if there's a point where it's too early and won't be beneficial at all or if it doesn't matter and benefits as soon as you start? So I guess that's 3 questions. They're all getting pretty big already so I would like to take full advantage if I can.

Check your pm

Comment

I start using Molasses the first month,1tablespoon a gallon, especially if I'm using soil that's been used before.
      After 3-4weeks, I start using 2tablespoons a gallon, all the way to harvest ,every other watering.
      It helps to keep your soil, recharged.,feeds the microbes.
      Imo, it really helps with bud swell, but that's just me, been using it for years,never had any problems from Molasses.
      I use living soil.
      Good Luck with your grow.
      Cfls for a week or two
      315lec for everything else
      Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X