Time to harvest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time to harvest?

I am at day 62 of this autoflower. Is it time to cut? Click image for larger version

Name:	20200418_173515.jpg
Views:	577
Size:	2.14 MB
ID:	396668

to be sure if its time to harvest you have to look at the trichomes with a
    magnifying glass x60 minimum
    the trichomes have to be cloudy, milky
    I received mine this morning it works perfectly
    https://www.amazon.fr/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Comment

You can see trics with the naked eye. Use the zoom on your camera to see them clearly. They will be turning amber when it's ready.

Comment

That isn't ready, it's in the middle of flowering. I'd say at least 2-3 weeks to go.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	20200418_190543.jpg
Views:	408
Size:	1.04 MB
ID:	396685

Comment

Too soon? I ordered a lens

Comment

• JDU
              JDU commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah, those are still turning milky. At least 2 more weeks I think.

Way too soon. Your pistils haven't even changed yet. Wait until they are at 90% and check your trichomes again. Make sure you're looking at the buds though, not the leaves.

Comment

this is what it looks like 120 times closer !

Comment

• Beginner69
                Beginner69 commented
                Editing a comment
                Was this picture when they were ready to harvest?

Thank you everyone. I really appreciate your time for helping me out on this. I'll be back in a week with another pic to get your input.

Comment

hi Beginner69, she is looking good! what strain is she, what size pot, and light type? Also, what did the breeder say for the time frame? I haven't seen many that are less than 75 days. most 75-90. I agree with everyone else, 2 -4 weeks longer, and those buds will fatten up! keep us posted. I have two autos growing, at day 37. just starting to flower!

Comment

Its pineapple express. I am using a 3 gallon flower pot. I have them set to 20/4 schedule.i am using a 300 watt led inside a reflective grow tent.

They told me 60 to 70 days but I am thinking that's from the time they start to flower.

Comment

ok cool, you are growing autos. no that time frame is from start to finish, approximately. are you feeding her? it's so stop and just give ph'd water, for these last 2 weeks. I don't know for sure, but I have been told, that switching the light to 18 hours on, helps fatten up the buds.
                    good luck!

Comment

• dphipps1020
                      dphipps1020 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      From what I understand the darkness is supposedly to help it ripen, although I don't think it's been proven to work. Also, more light equals fatter yields so most people growing autos keep the light on 20/4, which you already have it on. Another side note, I've also seen most people say to expect 1-2 weeks longer than recommended by the seed bank. Hope that helps.

• ugoboss75
                      ugoboss75 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      yes that's what I thought, their website says a totally different number of week
                      ofc it depends on how you take care of it I guess
                      should I start to put the plant on 20/4 from the beginning just after germination?

• dphipps1020
                      dphipps1020 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      From the beginning probably. Faster veg growth helps in the end as well.

So I am another week in. Still wait? Click image for larger version

Name:	20200426_171418.jpg
Views:	331
Size:	588.5 KB
ID:	399017

Comment

A lot longer to go. That picture didn't help at all. The white pistils need to change color before it's even close.

Comment

Too much light? 1500 watt under the flower. 300 watt over the new girls. Too.much?
                        Attached Files

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                        X