Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dphipps1020
    commented on 's reply
    For me, it's been easier to trim dry. I think mostly because of all the popcorn buds I've had. The next one will be way different so I will probably try a wet trim, most likely while it's still in the ground.

• Beginner69
    replied
    Yes I am trimming the leaves now. Is there a difference. Or is one way easier?

Leave a comment:

• dphipps1020
    commented on 's reply
    Hang it like that. Are you trimming it down more? Wet trim, trim and hang. Dry trim, hang then trim. I usually get rid of most of the leaf but I dry trim. A lot of people do a wet trim though, all personal preference.

• Beginner69
    replied
    Do I cut this down into individual buds or dry it like this?
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• dphipps1020
    commented on 's reply
    Any time. I get anxious when they get close too so I completely understand

• Beginner69
    replied
    Thank you! I will do that. I really appreciate the feed back.

Leave a comment:

• dphipps1020
    commented on 's reply
    Little blurry still but definitely better. Looks like they're right about there to me, probably whenever you're ready (even though you were probably ready weeks ago). You can always do a staged harvest too. Meaning you cut off the top parts, whatever is ready in your eyes, and leave the rest to grow and ripen more. I've done that with my last few and it works great

• Beginner69
    replied
    So how is this one? It looks like some of the trichomes are amber?
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• dphipps1020
    replied
    A tip possibly for the pictures, zoom out just a bit. It's better to look at multiple trichomes instead of just 2 or 3, gives you more for comparison.

Leave a comment:

• dphipps1020
    commented on 's reply
    When you start seeing amber trichomes (they're really a dark brown) on your sugar leaves, it won't be long after that it will start on the buds too. When you start seeing amber, they should be mostly cloudy at that point.

• Beginner69
    replied
    Damn it. Ok I'll keep trying

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Well it's blurry looks to be on the more clear side than milky? Sorry

• Beginner69
    replied
    Another one any better?
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Does not help at all and get a bud trich not a leaf. Cloudy with a few amber

• Beginner69
    replied
    I'm just wanting to know when you think they are done. So I know what I am looking for going forward. Does this help at all?
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X