Black Domina @ 50 days flower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black Domina @ 50 days flower

Figuring out the photo thing. Here is another strain. Ready to harvest!
    3 Big Bazooka fem
    3 gal smart pots
    coco/perlite
    8' w X 3' d X 7' h grow room
    2 Vipaspectra 450w LEDs

Those look far from ready. At least a few more weeks in my opinion.

Comment

• Juicyj89
      Juicyj89 commented
      Editing a comment
      Like a month lol

• dphipps1020
      dphipps1020 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, emphasis on at least. I don't even see anything other than white pistils, no color yet.

At minimum you should wait till the white hairs turn Amber or orange or red lol

Comment

• purpleman
      purpleman commented
      Editing a comment
      geez! I wasn't expecting that, but I'll keep flushing and waiting!

• dphipps1020
      dphipps1020 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'd keep feeding nutrients for at least 2 more weeks or your buds won't fatten up much. About 90% orange hairs, 10% white should be pretty close to ready for a 2 week flush in my opinion.

They're all right. You could still have 2 months left lots more feeding to go
    “Pounds of weed. Sour D. That medical for my allergies.” - Juicy J

Second Grow:

Sweet Tooth Autos (4)
    192w t5 (veg) 400w HPS (flwr) 24/0hr
    3 Gal Smart Pots
    FoxFarm Trio
    +Open Sesame
    +Cha-Chang
    +CaliMagic

First grow:

150w hps hydro grow (DIY)

Current Grow:

(1) new420guy Black Domina and P98 Bubba Kush
    192w t5
    Rapid Rooter/Jiffy-Pot/5 Gal Smart Pot
    FF BushDoctor Coco-Loco
    FF Nutrient Trio + CaliMagic

Comment

I grew that strain once and was really excited by the short flowering time that was listed on the seedbanks website, think it was 50-55 days. In reality it was 75 days and then she was ready. Trust me the wait is worth it.

Comment

• Toker1
        Toker1 commented
        Editing a comment
        How was the yield? I got a few beans of her myself waiting for their germination date.

• purpleman
        purpleman commented
        Editing a comment
        I dosed my plants with more nutes, and waiting a little longer. The Blue Monster has big ol donkey dick buds. Black Domina looks good, not quite as fat. I have one Girl Scout Cookies, but she didn't get enough light, so she's kinda leggy and the buds are smaller.

Blue Monster in the back, black domina shorter in front
      3 Big Bazooka fem
      3 gal smart pots
      coco/perlite
      8' w X 3' d X 7' h grow room
      2 Vipaspectra 450w LEDs

Comment

• Mr.furley
        Mr.furley commented
        Editing a comment
        Looking good purpleman Iv got that Black Domain going right now, I'm at 60 days and it's still going.

• purpleman
        purpleman commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey Furley! Been a while! Like you told me during my first grow, it's gotten better each time! Today was 54 days. I think the Blue Monster looks closer than black domina. Breeder said 55 days on her. Anyway, thanks for all your help!

• Mr.furley
        Mr.furley commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm glad to see your progress.😎

Mr.furley please keep us posted on that black domina. I have a few beans myself waiting for their day. I assume the yields are average and the quality is up there, but any advice from a fellow grower is always beneficial. Hope all has been well recently!!
      4x4 600w HID empty for summer
      3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
      2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
      running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

So, we’ve all been over to new420? I too have black domina in the pots but I have not had any grow hit the “deadline” in the last 14 months....3 weeks beyond the suggested dates seems to be the new target ...looking forward to everyone’s result

Comment

• Mr.furley
          Mr.furley commented
          Editing a comment
          I’ve had really good luck with his date up to the last three, GDP, fruity rhino & black domain all have gone 10 weeks.

• Farmall
          Farmall commented
          Editing a comment
          Well that’s nice to know... GDP sits next to the Black Domina...I’ll certainly post my result since it has been more of a rarity, lately

Howdy purpleman I have some of thos Black Domina from New420guy really really wanted to start some but way to much growing going on would really strap my time so she's gonna have to wait till next winter.
        So far OG kush is hitting the relaxing space. Fella I guess a lot of us have interest in that strain so you and Farmall sure keep us updated.
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• purpleman
          purpleman commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah, I will for sure. The Blue Monster buds look like they'll be ready before the Black Domina. I'll have more information in a week or so!

Heres my BD, notice how it has no black at all? This is the only one that had any black as a seedling, I can say I am disappointed with it and that will reflect in future seed purchases! If the add says it has multiple phenos, I am done right there! I simply do not want to pay for poor genetics to maybe get that 1 plant we/I want. I would call these seed bag seed!

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Well that's interesting now. I got 2 BD seeds I want to germinate should be interesting if I get 2 different phenos.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X