Been tryin to upload pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been tryin to upload pics

It's been frustrating. I am to the end of my most successful grow, and can't wait to share pictures and details, but I simply can't make it work. I've tried several different times. Anyway, Today is day 50 in flower. The breeder said 50 days on Black Domina, 55 on Blue Monster, and 60 on Girl Scout Cookies. The first two both look cloudy (no amber yet), and I think I'm gonna pull them up. If somebody wants to help me figure out how to resize my pictures I'd love to post!
    3 Big Bazooka fem
    3 gal smart pots
    coco/perlite
    8' w X 3' d X 7' h grow room
    2 Vipaspectra 450w LEDs

I've been having the same problem but I did read a thread that was started in regards to this issue ..one of the solutions would be to take a screen shot of the image..is it an image size issue your having?..if it is then the screen shot will work .

Comment

Using windows..download the pics into a folder. Open the folder, right click on the pic you want to post and open with "paint" Then you have to crop the picture---Most likely the height has to be reduced to 3400 and saved. Then you can post it to the thread. It's a pain in the ass, since they updated the format. A standard vertical iphone pic is to tall now.
      Hope that helps...see the dimensions shown on the warning note when it refuses. You have to resize smaller than those dimensions
      "That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

• purpleman
        purpleman commented
        Editing a comment
        yeah, it's a size issue. I've tried using the thing on the website that it recommends using "if you have trouble uploading pics", but the pics are still too big. I'll mess with it some more. I've been proud of the success I've had with this grow. It's all thanks to you guys. When I topped my plants, I used the tops to create clones, and they are JAMMING OUT! I've taken clones from my clones now (just 2), and they look great too!

If it's a size issue just crop your pictures. I had that problem too

Comment

I got a few resized. Check em out. Separate post
        3 Big Bazooka fem
        3 gal smart pots
        coco/perlite
        8' w X 3' d X 7' h grow room
        2 Vipaspectra 450w LEDs

Comment

Turn your phone sideways and take your pictures, or crop them.

Comment

If your using a newer phone you can go into the camera settings and lower picture quality. You go into settings, go to picture quality and lower to the lowest setting you have. More square the pic is the better. 1:1. Is better than 4:7. Wide or long pics won't load. I had the same problem with my phone because it takes 40 megapixel photos with the triple camera,I was cropping photos to get them to post until I figured this out.
            hope it helps.
            Vegging 4 aurora indica, waiting on seeds. Got eyes on a 4x8x8 tent.
            sp150x2 philz330 and Philz 100x2
            4 plants currently under 500w
            2 x opulent systems 4x4x80 tents and a 24x40x48 baby box.
            GH full line of nutes+calmag and my molasses sugar brown sugar liquid mix at 30ml per liter.
            Happy growing/consuming 🥴
            Space is at a premium when you're growing premium in space 😁

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X