mutated growth??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! mutated growth??

hey everyone. I've been growing these plants now for about a month. i have grown plants before (a long time ago ) but i have never seen any grow like this. i'm pretty sure they don't look normal... but i can't figure out what i've done wrong. must admit i've never grown autoflower plants before.
    i guess my question is wtf really. Can anyone tell me what's happening with these plants.?? Are they a lost cause? Will they progress to anything? Can i change anything? Or what have i done wrong??
    I should add I live in Ireland, probably not the best climate but I'm doing my best with light heat nutrients etc
    So can anybody tell me what's happening here? are they for the bin??

I'm sorry but I'm going to be no help. To me it looks like you're growing corn πŸŒ½πŸ˜‚ . Where did you get your seeds?
    4x4x6.5 tent, (2) 18"x46" LED Strip Fixtures 440w?? πŸ™ƒ (2) Solacure UVB T8s, Infinity T6 fan, (4) 5gal DWC res.
    GH Trio, Calimagic, LKB, Armor Si, Sweet, Hydroguard, GH pH

First.Grow
    Second.Grow​​
    PC.Grow
    Grow.3
    4th.Grow
    I used to smoke pot. I still do, but I used to too.

Comment

I thought chives myself πŸ˜‚ I got them from a reputable site (I won’t name)

Comment

You should name them. That’s not a reputable seed bank if you got corn 🌽 πŸ˜‚ for auto flowers. Omg couldn’t help it sorry. But that’s bs .

Comment

I think you got grass seed.....aerate and fertilize, and you should have a full lawn by early summer. where did you get the seeds? i dont wanna order from them. Throw that in the compost bin cause it aint weed. sorry
          Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
          Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
          6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
          Canna Coco/perlite
          General Hydroponics Flora Series
          Cal/Mag.

Auto plants Strawberry Pie Auto(fast bud) Night Queen Auto(dutch passion) Chem Dog Auto(ethos) Unknown mix Auto(butterbean seeds)
          Photo plants Blue Cheese(butterbean seeds) Green Crack(Canuk seeds)
          Purple Gelatto(Canuk seeds)

Comment

Royal Queen Seeds πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
            So I can look forward to a lovely lawn πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Comment

That and happy cats if you have any
              Proving the world just needs more tumble weeds
              A tale of two seeds
              Batter Up Sour Deisel
              Batter up! Amnesia Haze Autoflower
              New Year, New Grow, Jack Herer DWC
              Batter up, Girl Scout Cookies extreme auto (GSCE)

Comment

Me Myself and I say your seed failed and you need to weed out the Bermuda grass.

Comment

• JDU
                  JDU commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That makes the most sense. I just can't see ANY bank tryin that kinda stunt.

Yes I have 3 cats. They’ll be happy out. Thanks everyone for your comments. I appreciate your honesty 😁😁
                I’m gonna leave them grow anyway and see what actually turns out. Maybe pretty pink flower πŸŒΈπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Comment

That's the new hybrid strain blue cheese chive.
                  πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Comment

Ok ok I see the humor too πŸ˜‚. I do !!! I think it’s hilarious tbh... But can anyone actually tell me what I did wrong here. If I order more I don’t want the same thing to happen.
                    Telling me buy actual weed seeds doesn’t help guys because these apparently were πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Comment

Need more info to tell you what went wrong exactly. You could start by digging up the seeds and seeing if they ever popped or if they were duds. What is growing out of your pots is clearly not pot. I've never grown in soil but I know you shouldn't have other things growing out of your soil so start with good clean soil. Start with good seeds and if you haven't already check out https://www.growweedeasy.com/basics and then check out https://www.growweedeasy.com/germinate.
                      4x4x6.5 tent, (2) 18"x46" LED Strip Fixtures 440w?? πŸ™ƒ (2) Solacure UVB T8s, Infinity T6 fan, (4) 5gal DWC res.
                      GH Trio, Calimagic, LKB, Armor Si, Sweet, Hydroguard, GH pH

First.Grow
                      Second.Grow​​
                      PC.Grow
                      Grow.3
                      4th.Grow
                      I used to smoke pot. I still do, but I used to too.

Comment

That's certainly not the grass you were hoping for. Were the seeds a bit elongated and look kinda like brown rice? Like Rwise said you either had real pot seeds that failed and happen to get a couple grass seeds in your soil which isn't too far fetched or RQS sold you grass seed which is not cool but crazy as shit. I wouldn't think they would even have grass seed anywhere around the packing department so for someone to package up nothing but grass seeds it would have to be nefarious in my opinion.

Comment

You probably planted your seed in the middle of the pot, what is growing looks to be off to the side. My bet, as was stated above, is something wild popped up. Not sure where you got your soil, but that may be the culprit and the reason your seed did not start. I would soak a seed first, get a root and then plant. The how to grow section has some awesome examples.
                          Proving the world just needs more tumble weeds
                          A tale of two seeds
                          Batter Up Sour Deisel
                          Batter up! Amnesia Haze Autoflower
                          New Year, New Grow, Jack Herer DWC
                          Batter up, Girl Scout Cookies extreme auto (GSCE)

Comment

Thank you for the advice x

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                            X