No announcement yet.

mutated growth??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Jojo15 , sorry my post last night probably wasnt of much help. I was feeling no pain into the wee hrs...lol. I think RagWeedDWC pretty much said it all. If you used garden soil or store bought soil, chances are your gonna get some other little growth here and there. I did soil my first grow and it had all kinds of goodies in it..even fungus gnats. If you happen to have another seed, drop it in a shot glass of water. It'll probably float but thats fine. Let it soak for 12-18 hrs checking frequently. The seed should eventually sink and crack open. Once that happens, place the seed on a piece of wet paper towel and keep it wet and warm and dark. (cover) two saucers work well. Check often to keep towel wet and check for root tail that will emerge from seed. When you have a tail about 1cm long, poke a hole into the soil about 2cm deep and carefully(DONT BREAK THE TAIL) place the seed,tail down ,into the soil. If that goes well you should see her pop out of the dirt in 12-24 hrs...and off you go. Funny enough, im actually growing some cat grass so heres what to look for..lol pics
    Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
    Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
    6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
    Canna Coco/perlite
    General Hydroponics Flora Series
    Cal/Mag.

Auto plants Strawberry Pie Auto(fast bud) Night Queen Auto(dutch passion) Chem Dog Auto(ethos) Unknown mix Auto(butterbean seeds)
    Photo plants Blue Cheese(butterbean seeds) Green Crack(Canuk seeds)
    Purple Gelatto(Canuk seeds)

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X