X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12HourPower
    commented on 's reply
    I had to ask the same thing! Looks like you found it.

• Ckbrew
    commented on 's reply
    Yup, that's how it has been, I just use the workaround.

• 3Berries
    replied
    Well something is broke. The email like gives me the message. From the notification page it gives me the message. So I have to go to the main page then look for the thread. Then I can enter.

Leave a comment:

• Bowhunterwoody
    replied
    Sometimes when someone edits or deletes apost on a thread this happens to me. I just go in once from the title page and all is well after.

Leave a comment:

• 3Berries
    replied
    Can't even reply to my own post.

Click image for larger version

Name:	GWE error.jpg
Views:	185
Size:	100.2 KB
ID:	575433

Leave a comment:

• Bowhunterwoody
    commented on 's reply
    Puglover1 is right. That's exactly why and what you have to do.

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    BU2B thought that happened when the last post was edited. Sometimes I have to click on it from the main then navigate to the latest posts. I've run into it many times. Getting a little paranoid for a while, heh.

• 3Berries
    replied
    I can't view the Show Your Grow thread that I have previously posted in. Says to contact site admistrator, which I have done.

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page. For assistance contact the site administrator.

https://email.forum.growweedeasy.com...KfOy_mZf0PU2Kg

Leave a comment:

• Mlevy420
    replied
    Thank you all in advance for the killer advice and awesome online presence!!! Cool group of cats and huge props to Nebula & Sirius for doing this ( for us all!!!). I and my future girls thank you ALL!!!! ✌️

Leave a comment:

• buds73
    replied
    Hi, Wasn't sure which thread to ask this on and its probably a stupid question and something that's staring me in the face but where to on my profile do i put the info for my setup that i see at the bottom of some posts?

Leave a comment:

• cjtheseer
    replied
    I need help finding a strain for summertime in the tropics any suggestions?

Leave a comment:

• Sledrock
    replied
    Thanks, Nebula for putting together this wonderful site! It's how I started and I have learned a Lot. Still growing and still Learning!

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    I'm new to posting online and talking about weed. I've been growing outdoors 40+yrs just few plants for me and hubby. But the last few years reading about indoor growing really gave me a new hobby for winter here in Oregon. This site is just great education so very helpful it just amazing what has taken place as far as new methods of growing and training. Our small community of growers where I live share our knowledge. I don't own a smart phone, still have a landline, heat our home with wood. I just want to thank this website for all the info I've gathered for indoor growing from seeds to lights to tents. Seeing folks from all over the world here it just amazing. Thank you for the lessons GWE

Leave a comment:

• Paracelsus
    commented on 's reply
    Welcome looking to learn, you are in the right place to do so. As you probably know there are two different websites. There is the tutorial section and the forum each has their own search engine. The top hits some times are not GWE sometimes so scroll down a little to find what you need. Have fun, make some friends read everything and share what you learn.

• lookingtolearn
    replied
    Thanks for the guideline NubulaHaze. I'm a new member at GWE, so i need guidance. I remember before pot was legal in Ma. how paranoid I was, when posting on other cannabis web sites. I'm currently learning how to navigate your site. as soon as i figure out how, I would like to start a grow journal. I'm currently growing in straight coco, feeding complete brand, line of nutrients, with great white & mammoth p. 630w lec cmh & 6 inch extraction. i use three 4x4x6.5 tents, all in one small room. 2 for blooming, one for veg.. i have been growing pot for 50 years, at least, but only recently decided to learn how. I did my 1st. inside grow, when I retired in 2004. Before that I've harvested gorilla grows all over this country. i was a long distance mover/trucker for like 35 years. and often was laid over for 5 days or more, plenty time to find a spot, put in some seeds, and maybe i come back there that yr., or maybe not. But a couple bags of potting soil, & a little work, We had fair success, more often than not. and gave me something to get my mind off working !! Now I'm going to go search for more knowledge and I thank you for moderating this great site !!

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X