• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tika
    commented on 's reply
    Start with WHAT plant are you growing then proceed

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    vaughnclark562 Welcome to the forum!! What you got growing???? Start a new thread and tell us about it.

• NebulaHaze
    commented on 's reply
    I'm so glad to hear that! That's wonderful!

• LeeWill
    replied
    Hey NebulaHaze. Just wanted to let you know I just started winter indoor growing and so far I've had great success thanks to growweedeasy.com. I've read practically your entire web site and fell like I'm already a pro. (although i'm not). Thank you for this fabulous tutorial and i'll be recommending it to all of my associates.
    Thanks again,
    Tim

Leave a comment:

• Bklyndiaz
    commented on 's reply
    No problem NebulaHaze, thank you

• NebulaHaze
    commented on 's reply
    I'm sorry I didn't see this until now! If you're not adding extra nutrients during the grow, with Organic Super Soil you want to water just enough that you barely get any runoff at all. That helps prevent all the nutrients being flushed out during the grow, since the nutrients in the soil need to last your plant for longer

• Bklyndiaz
    commented on 's reply
    This list shares reliable marijuana seed banks with good genetics that ship worldwide. USA residents: learn how to safely order cannabis seeds online!

I get mines from Alibongo!

• Bklyndiaz
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks, alltatup, I understand, I believe I got my answer already.Thanks

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Bklyn, since you didn't get a response to this question, I'd re-post it as a new thread: Watering Organic Soil or some such thing. I am a hydro grower myself, so I have nothing I can respond with, but I'm sure if you re-post you'll get responses!!! ;-}

• ZigZag
    commented on 's reply
    For those who are concerned_ If you don't have a professional photo editing software program like PhotoShop then the easiest way to make sure all data contained in a digital photo file has been removed is to enlarge the image to full size on a monitor and then take a screen grab of that photo. All operating systems I know of have a means of making a screen grab. The screen grab will probably be formatted as a png file but that can be converted to a jpg easily. The file will then be free of any data previously recorded. "Paranoia" free!
    PS: If you do have some photo editing software you can resize the original camera file to whatever size will give you the results you want. Most camera and camera phone images are between 8 and 24 megabytes...a lot more pixels than you'd post here. If you have photo editing software you can erase the metadata and then convert the file to the size and format you want. Pics for posting in the forum should be at least 600x800 pixels for decent quality and for good quality a 1280x1920 pixel file is best.

• Trussell
    replied
    Would like to get the best seeds money

Leave a comment:

• Bklyndiaz
    replied
    Hi, all, great sticky Nebula, i am about to start a kind soil grow, i see a lot of people getting good results on this site with it.
    now, i need some clarification on the watering of organic soil, do I water the soil like i learned to to do with 20% run-off? or is that not advised?

Leave a comment:

• bobsakamoto
    commented on 's reply
    i'm the one pacing by the mailbox....

thank you!

• alltatup
    replied
    Thank you Nebula for EVERYTHING!!!

Leave a comment:

• rockman
    replied
    Thanks Nebula....great sticky for all! And many appreciations for bringing us together for a safe and helpful community! 🌼

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X