X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chefbjy
    replied
    NebulaHaze I know this may sound tricky but when they go to post a problem by clicking the link can't you make it to where they HAVE to read the sticky and click a box to continue? I know I like poking at vauge questions since I was new once and didn't know what to really ask or what info I should report. If they had a better idea by checking the box like I'm not a bot making them scroll to the end to check it, might save us from really uninformative stuff. Just a thought. I love this site and have grown just like our plants. Finally budding and making smoke for all to enjoy/partake. Thank you and SiriusFourside this is the friendliest cannabis community I have been on and my go to for any concerns or wonders. Amazing people I've met here and now I know I'm not the only one with amazing first ever grows. Still trying to repeat that on a whole new level. Much 💘.

Leave a comment:

• NebulaHaze
    commented on 's reply
    Glad to have you here!

• Californiakid
    commented on 's reply
    Duh...I just figured it out .

Bubble icon to the left of the thread tittle .
    Sorry sometimes I'm a slow learner.

• Californiakid
    replied
    NebulaHaze and SiriusFourside,

Thanks again for this great forum.

I'm curious, how difficult is it to make the threads take us to the latest unread post when returning to a previously viewed thread?

Thank You for your time and effort you put into the best grow site.
    Cheers Californiakid
    Last edited by Californiakid; 12-13-2017, 07:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Paracelsus
    commented on 's reply
    Thank You Ziggy

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    @TheGreenGiggler

No worries! Good thing you read it now. It makes things a lot faster if it's a plant issue and you provide visuals.
    ;-}

• TheGreenGiggler
    commented on 's reply
    Hmmm wish I had read this guide first, so that I had followed the required etiquette. That said I will hope for forgiveness and forage on. I am truly gunshy of posting in great detail and including photos just yet, but my desire to improve my craft leaves me stuck somewhere between a proverbial rock and a very hard place. Here’s hoping the questions I posted and those that I asked still get attention despite my short falls on protocol . If not I get why though... fingers crossed. Help or no help it’s still fun and you all seem to offer a lot of great thoughts! - thanks for making such a great place for info!!

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    BillyKidd Can you please refresh my memory? I have no idea what you're referring to....

• BillyKidd
    commented on 's reply
    alltatup, I like the last part of your post on this thread. Do you think that nute water will help them?

• NebulaHaze
    commented on 's reply
    We love discussion about everything to do with growing cannabis! As long as no one is selling anything, we encourage everyone to talk shop and share which products you use, what works and doesn't work for you, any questions you have, etc! We're glad to have you here!

• Jeg
    commented on 's reply
    I like the lighthearted approach. I got a little confused earlier and wasn't sure if it was safe for me to post. I would love to talk shop with people

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Jeg You don't need to start a new thread unless you have a separate issue you want addressed in the forum. You can post your pics in a grow journal, which would be a thread you create in order to show the progress of your grow. And of course, like you just did, you can comment on whatever you want. And you can poke fun at whoever you want, and if they can't take a joke, they can go.... soak their head in a bucket of nutes and water!!

• Jeg
    commented on 's reply
    Just my thoughts. I have no idea what I'm doing when posting on here. I'd like to post more but don't know where or if I'm doing it right? Do I start a new thread for each picture? Each topic? I'm new to actually commenting period. Feel free to poke fun at me! Any answers to some basic posting do's & don'ts would be great

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    I think a lot of folks new to the forum don't know how to navegate it, or just don't see the stickies. I always copy and paste this thread for people asking vague questions...

• OzBud
    replied
    We need to quadruple sticky this. Still lots of extremely vague requests for help.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X