Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We need to quadruple sticky this. Still lots of extremely vague requests for help.
    Completed auto grows 3

2x4 Gorilla tent
    600W HPS
    Coco
    GH Flora Series trio + Armor Si, CALiMAGic, RapidStart, Liquid KoolBloom, Floralicious Plus, FloraKleen, Diamond Nectar, FloraBlend, FloraNectar (Pineapple Rush version), Dry Koolbloom + Great White mycorrhizae & Terpinator

Grows using this setup: 1
    Largest yield from this setup: 20oz / 567g

Previous grows:
    http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...row-first-grow
    http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...world-of-seeds

Comment

• NebulaHaze
      NebulaHaze commented
      Editing a comment
      We love discussion about everything to do with growing cannabis! As long as no one is selling anything, we encourage everyone to talk shop and share which products you use, what works and doesn't work for you, any questions you have, etc! We're glad to have you here!

• BillyKidd
      BillyKidd commented
      Editing a comment
      alltatup, I like the last part of your post on this thread. Do you think that nute water will help them?

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      BillyKidd Can you please refresh my memory? I have no idea what you're referring to....

NebulaHaze and SiriusFourside,

Thanks again for this great forum.

I'm curious, how difficult is it to make the threads take us to the latest unread post when returning to a previously viewed thread?

Thank You for your time and effort you put into the best grow site.
    Cheers Californiakid
    Last edited by Californiakid; 12-13-2017, 07:11 PM.
    "Life is not about being dealt a great hand but playing a poor hand well"...

•Roots Organics over kindsoil in 5gal fabric pots

•600w hps supplement w/Kind LEDs during flower

•4" can-fan w/can-filter(carbon)

•14,000btu air conditioner

Comment

• Californiakid
      Californiakid commented
      Editing a comment
      Duh...I just figured it out .

Bubble icon to the left of the thread tittle .
      Sorry sometimes I'm a slow learner.

• NebulaHaze
      NebulaHaze commented
      Editing a comment
      Glad to have you here!

NebulaHaze I know this may sound tricky but when they go to post a problem by clicking the link can't you make it to where they HAVE to read the sticky and click a box to continue? I know I like poking at vauge questions since I was new once and didn't know what to really ask or what info I should report. If they had a better idea by checking the box like I'm not a bot making them scroll to the end to check it, might save us from really uninformative stuff. Just a thought. I love this site and have grown just like our plants. Finally budding and making smoke for all to enjoy/partake. Thank you and SiriusFourside this is the friendliest cannabis community I have been on and my go to for any concerns or wonders. Amazing people I've met here and now I know I'm not the only one with amazing first ever grows. Still trying to repeat that on a whole new level. Much 💘.
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-she-s-a-beast

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...1424-shop-grow

Wise man say."Always someone who know more."

Comment

Thanks for the guideline NubulaHaze. I'm a new member at GWE, so i need guidance. I remember before pot was legal in Ma. how paranoid I was, when posting on other cannabis web sites. I'm currently learning how to navigate your site. as soon as i figure out how, I would like to start a grow journal. I'm currently growing in straight coco, feeding complete brand, line of nutrients, with great white & mammoth p. 630w lec cmh & 6 inch extraction. i use three 4x4x6.5 tents, all in one small room. 2 for blooming, one for veg.. i have been growing pot for 50 years, at least, but only recently decided to learn how. I did my 1st. inside grow, when I retired in 2004. Before that I've harvested gorilla grows all over this country. i was a long distance mover/trucker for like 35 years. and often was laid over for 5 days or more, plenty time to find a spot, put in some seeds, and maybe i come back there that yr., or maybe not. But a couple bags of potting soil, & a little work, We had fair success, more often than not. and gave me something to get my mind off working !! Now I'm going to go search for more knowledge and I thank you for moderating this great site !!

Comment

• Paracelsus
        Paracelsus commented
        Editing a comment
        Welcome looking to learn, you are in the right place to do so. As you probably know there are two different websites. There is the tutorial section and the forum each has their own search engine. The top hits some times are not GWE sometimes so scroll down a little to find what you need. Have fun, make some friends read everything and share what you learn.

I'm new to posting online and talking about weed. I've been growing outdoors 40+yrs just few plants for me and hubby. But the last few years reading about indoor growing really gave me a new hobby for winter here in Oregon. This site is just great education so very helpful it just amazing what has taken place as far as new methods of growing and training. Our small community of growers where I live share our knowledge. I don't own a smart phone, still have a landline, heat our home with wood. I just want to thank this website for all the info I've gathered for indoor growing from seeds to lights to tents. Seeing folks from all over the world here it just amazing. Thank you for the lessons GWE
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Thanks, Nebula for putting together this wonderful site! It's how I started and I have learned a Lot. Still growing and still Learning!
        3'x3'x6' Cool Grow Tent and Large Wooden Cabinet
        3 and 5 Gallon Fabric Pots
        Coco Coir with 30% Perlite
        2-450 watt Vipar Spectra LEDs
        4" Exhaust with Vivosun Fan and Carbon Filter
        6" Oscilatting Fan
        GH Flora-Trio Nutes with Cal-Mag and GH Liquid Kool Bloom

"Why Do You Keep Banging Your Head Against That Wall?"
        "'Cause It Feels So Good When I stop"

Comment

I need help finding a strain for summertime in the tropics any suggestions?

Comment

Hi, Wasn't sure which thread to ask this on and its probably a stupid question and something that's staring me in the face but where to on my profile do i put the info for my setup that i see at the bottom of some posts?
            3'x3'x6' Secret Jardin grow tent
            Fox 6" carbon filter and fan with acoustic ducting
            Kocheal 2000w (actual 255w) Led
            Couple of fans for airflow
            First grow 2x RQS Fat Banana 1 x Silver leaf Critical crack og. All photo
            Soil, plain multi purpose compost with perlite added
            Nutrients - Bio Bizz Calmag, Grow and Bloom.

Yellow under blurple makes fluorescent orange 😀

Comment

• 12HourPower
              12HourPower commented
              Editing a comment
              I had to ask the same thing! Looks like you found it.

Thank you all in advance for the killer advice and awesome online presence!!! Cool group of cats and huge props to Nebula & Sirius for doing this ( for us all!!!). I and my future girls thank you ALL!!!! ✌️
            4x8x8 indoor
            Viparspectra VA1200
            (2) GE 4' Flowering LED bars FF trio/Tiger Bloom/Happy Frog soil
            Intake fan/exhaust w 4" scrubber
            Alot of empty pickle jars and Led Zepp on repeat...

Peace, Love & Happy Harvesting

Comment

I can't view the Show Your Grow thread that I have previously posted in. Says to contact site admistrator, which I have done.

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page. For assistance contact the site administrator.

https://email.forum.growweedeasy.com...KfOy_mZf0PU2Kg

Comment

• Puglover1
                Puglover1 commented
                Editing a comment
                BU2B thought that happened when the last post was edited. Sometimes I have to click on it from the main then navigate to the latest posts. I've run into it many times. Getting a little paranoid for a while, heh.

• Bowhunterwoody
                Bowhunterwoody commented
                Editing a comment
                Puglover1 is right. That's exactly why and what you have to do.

Can't even reply to my own post.

Click image for larger version

Name:	GWE error.jpg
Views:	177
Size:	100.2 KB
ID:	575433

Comment

Sometimes when someone edits or deletes apost on a thread this happens to me. I just go in once from the title page and all is well after.

Comment

Well something is broke. The email like gives me the message. From the notification page it gives me the message. So I have to go to the main page then look for the thread. Then I can enter.

Comment

• Ckbrew
                    Ckbrew commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yup, that's how it has been, I just use the workaround.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X