i need some hel guys.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i need some hel guys.

hello there. I'm not an experienced grower. this is second round. i have 3glueberry og plants they're in the second week of blooming. last days i saw one of my lady's started getting dry leaves. i tought is nutrtion burn so i flashed my plant three times in a row but the problem's are getting bigger. i tought maybe the plant is too cloose to the light so i moved the lights but it doesnt work. does anyone have idea what it is? or maybe someone already had this problem? how to heal her? πŸ˜¬πŸ€”πŸ€” PEACE πŸ™
    Last edited by Mangan; 04-01-2020, 05:40 PM.

Did you switch from veg nutrients to flowering nutrients with the flowering started? How is your ph and could your soil be to wet?

Comment

• Mangan
      Mangan commented
      Editing a comment
      hey there. yes i do switch nutrients when i switch them on blooming. ph is quite good 6.4.
      yes the soil is a bit too wer from flushing but its geting dry...

• Toker1
      Toker1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Ph was 6.4 going into the container... but what is it coming out of the container? Measure both to get a better indication of actual root zone PH conditions.

one thing i can see the white dust thats on your leaves looks like a type of mold thats common with poor air circulation. I can't remember the name one of these guys will let us know but thats what one issue looks like to me. As far as the claw im sorry thats above my skill level I havent seen one that bad. sorry

Comment

too much nute

Comment

You have a few issues going on here. I see leaves that curl upwards. This is typical of Heat or LED light burn. And the leaf color tells the same story. Possibly from the grow light being too close or too powerful for the given height.
        There are also leaves curling downward, this is an indication of overwatering. I don’t know if the flush caused this, or if the leaves were curling downward prior to the recent flushing. This could potentially be due to your watering practices. The medium should go through wet-dry cycles. If you already let the soil get dry before watering again, try less volume of water in that case.
        good luck!
        4x4 600w HID empty for summer
        3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
        2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
        running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
        https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

• duckman
          duckman commented
          Editing a comment
          you'd want to rule out windburn, as well, the way those leaves in the first pic are clawing...good luck!

I agree with above people watch nutes but add some air circulation and get yourself a hygrometer so you can keep track of temps and humidity

Comment

And take a 30x zoom lens and look at the under side of the leaf for bugs!

Comment

Looks over watered big time
            Space: 4 x 5 x 6, Two 600w HPS, Dirt farmer since Nov 2012.

Current Grow: White Truffles (GG#4 X Peanut Butter Breath)

Comment

The only time I've had leaf claw like yours (not quite as bad, tho) was due to nitrogen toxicity and it started in early flower. I dropped the "grow" out of my nute formulation, and cut back on the "micro" portion too. It recovered, but was a bit stunted. Don't know if that helps, but I do wish you the best of luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Mangan View Post
                hello there. I'm not an experienced grower. this is second round. i have 3glueberry og plants they're in the second week of blooming. last days i saw one of my lady's started getting dry leaves. i tought is nutrtion burn so i flashed my plant three times in a row but the problem's are getting bigger. i tought maybe the plant is too cloose to the light so i moved the lights but it doesnt work. does anyone have idea what it is? or maybe someone already had this problem? how to heal her? πŸ˜¬πŸ€”πŸ€” PEACE πŸ™
                I'm pretty sure this is the result of too much nutrient concentration. Your flushing the media helps but it will take a while for the new growth to show you how happy the plant is. The old-growth that is curled and fried won't get better-look at new growth.
                WHAT???
                5x5 grow space
                900w of Vero's and F-strips
                4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X