Anyone in for growing trees? Summer Grow 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone in for growing trees? Summer Grow 2020

It is spring in the northern hemi, time to get things growing. These pics from yesterday morning after transplanting the day before, sun was just up. Here we have a BB3, GG4, DGD and SSK, I have 2 more that go here, and 6 more for the GF. As I get the soil built, and the plants moved into it, I will get pics of them. I also hope I did not get the soil to damn hot, each of these pots has a 50 lb feed bag of rabbit poo in the soil, ground leaves, all organic. I must rack up more leaves to grind, after the rain moves through, plenty of rabbit poo on hand.

Ok not really a competition, just some fun and sharing knowledge, mistakes etc.. Each person wins as they gain knowledge and a nice stash at harvest. Any strain/hybrid planted/cloned (auto/photo anything goes), in the spring and harvested in the fall according to your area. Of course we all like pics!
    Heres my start, so whos in for growing trees while we are all locked in?

Yep i'm growing in 15gal. nursery plastic pots with a bunch of holes drilling into them. Got 4 of them ready with my soil mix in them sitting in my greenhouse just waiting for overnight temps to stay above 50f. I got so many clones I know there will be girl scout cookie and OG kush but the other 2 big ones I've not decided yet. My clones are gonna be huge by the time I get them in the big pots. I do have 1 30gal. I use on occasion but it needs to stay put once planted we can really move it LOL will need a fork lift. I could not see tossing these into landfill these pots my neighbor was going to toss after he planted some cypress trees.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Jordann
      Jordann commented
      Editing a comment
      For the immovable potject. I put a big crazy carpet, for sliding down hills up here in the snowy north of Ontario. Anyway I put a crazy carpet under my pots and pull by that. Have to move it once every few days so it don't suck into the ground and water the grass you plan on pulling it over, makes it alot easier to slide. It helps me with 50 gallon pots when I grew outside. Hope it helps someone else.

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      I will still need to watch for frost, but the redbuds are blooming, that tells me it is spring and time to plant. I see a 37* morning coming.

putting up a small greenhouse this year. Even so our fall comes early and I will probably have to bring the plants inside to finish them under lights. worth a shot.

Comment

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      I would luv to have a green house, nice!

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      John this year I'm putting cover on green house for the month of April and may but then once the frost is not a danger I'm taking off the sides and ends it gets just to hot with them just rolled up so be aware

I'll watch with peaked interest and desire as you guys grow your trees. Even tho my backyard faces south - there's just too many evergreens that block the sun.

Anybody getting their rebar trellises ready?
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• JDU
      JDU commented
      Editing a comment
      Same here. There ain't a drop a sunshine in my yard.

Got out before the rain and got 2 more in their final homes, Shock Trauma and Piebert, the Shock Trauma is the larger one, for now.

Comment

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      When the rains pass I'll start on 6 for the GF!

• JohnEmad
      JohnEmad commented
      Editing a comment
      have fun growing outdoors. I will keep my best photo-plants indoors in my 4x4 tent.

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      Ya but you wont fit trees in a tent.

These are purple punch bx2. Got 7 going.
    The seeds went into paper towels Feb 20th.
    12/12 from seed, 3 males and 2 females so far. When the last two show sex, the lights will go to 12.5 hours on till the girls can go outside in late April. Yeah, they'll have to reveg, but here in the Mojave I likely won't harvest till November.
    Also putting out Diamond OG and Kimbo kush.

Comment

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      I would go to 16/8 and reveg them before they go outside, but thats me. I added lights last year so they would reveg.

We have 3500 CBD strains. Can I play?
    You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      Certainly! All are welcome.

• Greenlivin
      Greenlivin commented
      Editing a comment
      3500 CBD strains....wow you got my attention. How does one acquire so many? I love growing 1:1 plants, and have been looking for one that puts on some fat colas. Any suggestions?

I haven’t moved mine outdoors yet. I think I am going to try my first outdoor grow in over 15 years and they were all guerilla grows. Two sour diesel is what I will move outdoors first, then maybe a Blue Dream.
    4x4 flower tent
    sour dream
    Blue Diesel
    Trainwreck
    platinum Girl Scout cookies

2x4 veg tent
    Green Dream
    Sour Dream
    blue dream
    Freakshow

Comment

• FunkyButtLovin
      FunkyButtLovin commented
      Editing a comment
      Blue Dream goes nuts outside, prepare for a large harvest if you keep her healthy.

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      I did gorilla grows until the LEOs providing me info told me to stop after knowing what I do for 20 years. Then we made it legal!

I am running out of a few things like perlite, and I am not going to town to get any, I dont think the shop is open. Out of bat poo also, and low on blood meal, time to go old school! To that the neighbors bull is coming up and leaving patties behind, I will gather those up and use them. For 2 more weeks I have to watch for frost, but looks good for now, lowest I see is 37* they' take that with ease..

Comment

Im in! Germinated 10 bag seeds together with a White widow fem and the 2 seeds my outdoor sativa (of unknown origin) produced last season, a couple of days ago. Winter finally hit us (4 months to late..?) so I will let them get some good growth indoor before transplanting to their permanent home outside once the temperature is ok.
      Indoor grow. LED, Soil. Autos.

Outdoor grow. Autos, fem's, bagseeds

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...944-grow-diary

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Same here swegrow we are getting pounding rain and plenty of snow in the mountains this week. We have been below normal (whatever that is anymore) temps. best to wait for sure man I hate having drown crops. I had misjudged temps last year and suffered the results of very low yields.

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        We got an inch of rain here last night, nothing rough just spring showers.

I'd like to partake. Have a few bag seeds popped on March 7 and two a week later. On 16/8 till no frost. Probably early to mid May here. Can't wait to put them in the sun.

Comment

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        why 16/8 woody?

• Bowhunterwoody
        Bowhunterwoody commented
        Editing a comment
        Trying to match the light when I can get them outside for good. Don't want them to flower with decreased light and then re-veg with the days still getting longer.

I can hardly wait to see all y'alls pics of these big girls!

Comment

Ok is it cheating that my plants are currently inside or in greenhouses and will be put out this week? If the weather corporates we should have some monsters. But last year we had a flood, then 100plus degrees and no rain for months. If it's a normal year look for beasts. They should be wider than tall though.
        You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

• Rwise
          Rwise commented
          Editing a comment
          I started mine inside, so ya go for it. As to the weather I have backed of on the Voodoo, but here we are 3X what we had last year at this time. That is why I have mine in risers, they wont drown!.

The only way I can finish mine off is what i'm doing now I got month old clones in my veg tent in 1gal pots using these plants for my outdoor. So I won't be doing much seed of photos just my clones. I need a huge jumpstart don't want to loose another crop this summer. If this disqualifies me no biggie, I can't post any pics. right now I got to get a new phone.
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Rwise
          Rwise commented
          Editing a comment
          I went on CL and found a $15 elcheapo camera, clones are good to go!

Sapling clones starting to re-veg (window sill and 100watt equiv led daylight bulb

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN4703.JPG
Views:	1293
Size:	1.94 MB
ID:	390574Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN4704.JPG
Views:	1320
Size:	2.12 MB
ID:	390575
        Attached Files
        Last edited by GreenState; 04-01-2020, 09:11 AM.
        "That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

• Rwise
          Rwise commented
          Editing a comment
          They do some odd things during reveg!

• GreenState
          GreenState commented
          Editing a comment
          Crazy leaves (ha,ha). Your weather is way ahead of me! I'm going to try and hold them back if I can. Already pinched the tip of one shoot, day later you couldn't tell. I'd just grow them on my deck if I wasn't planning on have company for a month or so (July). But we'll see how that all plays out in the current situation.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X