Please tell me she's ready!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please tell me she's ready!

Been growing this bagseed since December 2nd. I've looked at the "ready to harvest" pictures 100's of times and I'm just nervous with this being my first grow. The leaves are starting to turn purple in some areas, didn't expect that!
    I *think* the tricomes are a high percent cloudy, but just not sure. All the pistles are brown and curly. I am not seeing any leaves dying off, but everything is very, very frosty.

I noticed for the first time today that the smell is different. For several week's I've had this fresh nug/good plant smell coming from the tent when I open it. Now its not as "fresh", doesn't smell as appealing to me. Could that mean anything?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by jna313; 03-29-2020, 04:50 PM.

looks good id chop her
    3' x 6' Grow Closet for Veg w/HLG 300 V2 Bspec
    New 5' x 9' x 7'11" Gorilla Tent for flowering with new Optic Slim 600H
    Flora Trio w/Cali and Hydro guard
    5 gallon Bucket DWC and bucket scrog set up

Comment

Crazy frosty. If I didn't absolutely want more amber, I'd be getting ready to blast some live resin from some fresh chopped bagseed.
      More elephant!

Coco/perlite
      3x3x6

Comment

First off, that is a beautiful picture so Congratulations on your grow! It looks like it ready from the picture you posted but the only way to tell is with a jewelers loupe. Looks at the trichomes on the calyx (not the sugar leaves) . I like just a touch of amber but that's personal preference.

Comment

• jna313
          jna313 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you! The pictures may look better than the actual plant. I'm a product photographer by trade so I can make stuff look REALLY NICE.
          I've inspected with a jewelers loupe as well as a digital microscope, but it feels like too close of a call right now.
          I've added more pics of the whole plant by request. Let me know if you see anything else I should pay attention to. Thanks again!

jna313 I think we would all agree a picture of the whole, beautiful frosty bush is in order. My buddy is growing either a bagseed or photo Old Skool. Been growing it since last beginning of October. It's SCOG'd and about 3' on a side. It won't be going to flowering for another few weeks because of a few other femm'd seeds.
        Anyway, yeah, big picture, if you would.
        More elephant!

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6

Comment

• FunkyButtLovin
          FunkyButtLovin commented
          Editing a comment
          +1 Show us your bush!

• jna313
          jna313 commented
          Editing a comment
          Ok, so full plant pics added to the original post. It's not very "pretty" in my opinion because I acted like a helicopeter mom with this one and experimented with just about anything I could read about. Lessons learned, other lessons still in progress. Anyway, check out the plant and other shots and let me know your thoughts!
          Thanks!

I'd be sharpening my axe.
        ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
        Mars Hydro
        Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• Gingerbeard
          Gingerbeard commented
          Editing a comment
          Crap! How the hell big are your plants that you need an axe Canuck147?
          But yeah. Looks like ye' need to yell 'Timber.'

• Canuck147
          Canuck147 commented
          Editing a comment
          Sometimes I gotta call my buddy - Paul Bunyan

She's a keeper and enjoy your harvest
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Thanks everyone! And thanks for making me take a picture of her one final time. She's been harvested, trimmed and is back in the clean tent drying! Can't wait to get everything curing so my 3 babies (NL Auto, Wipeout Express Auto, Critical XXL Auto) can get into the tent and out of the spare bedroom closet!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X