• Time
  • Show
Clear All

how safe is this forum?

I mean can we talk about profits and selling or anything like that
    As weed and weed growing(indoor) is illegal in india
    Can feds trace anything
    Like what i am posting, any dea or something
    Or will be get blocked by this site if i talk about profits$$ here ?

I wouldn't suggest it. Just my thought but it leaves evidence they could use if you get caught. Just not smart really

Comment

• nextpablo420
      nextpablo420 commented
      Editing a comment
      I didn't used my name, email etc
      Also i use tor browser for this forum.
      Now what would be the chances

• nextpablo420
      nextpablo420 commented
      Editing a comment
      Of getting in trouble??

• dphipps1020
      dphipps1020 commented
      Editing a comment
      It's up to you what you do but I personally wouldn't talk about specifics. I am growing for myself mostly but a little profit as well, just to help pay for the electricity. I just don't give specifics other than pictures and how many plants I have going. Easiest way to not get caught is to not talk about it.
      Last edited by dphipps1020; 03-26-2020, 11:43 PM.

You all guys grow legally or illegally?
    And i was wondering if anyone made any profit?

Comment

• nextpablo420
      nextpablo420 commented
      Editing a comment
      Gotcha

• SmashGuitar
      SmashGuitar commented
      Editing a comment
      Jordann the math is little off but no worries! Lol

• Jordann
      Jordann commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol my dog knows more about it than most people👍🤭. Hopefully he's not trying to rat me out when he's barking at the passers by.

In general most people on here grow for personal use or for medical patients,
    that being said
    different states/country’s have different laws
    one country might view growing weed more harshly then the next..
    a lot of countries have decriminalized having it and a lot of states have made it legal..
    not everyone on here grows legally but a lot does..
    You should always know your local and state/country laws pertaining to growing/having it...

Comment

They caught the other Pablo, he escaped, they caught his ass again. Never underestimate the man. I always suggest, No Tell, No smell, No sell,...No cell.

Comment

Did a quick search and i found that’s it’s legal in some parts of india and not enforced in others so as long as you are secretive about it and don’t go over board I’m pretty sure you will be fine.. And some users have been on this site for 3+ years and they are fine

Comment

• nextpablo420
          nextpablo420 commented
          Editing a comment
          No no not legal near me
          And i think only few or may be no one is doing indoor farming in India
          Many do outdoor farming though

I don't think the Feds (I assume you mean US Feds) care about a small time grower in India. And they sure don't care about small-time home growers in the US, although doing so is federally illegal. There is no prestige nor money in sending in state or federal SWAT for some dude(ss) closet grow. A new buddy is an ICE agent. I accidentally let it slip that I had a tent in my living room. It flew by him like I didn't even say it. The second thing I said was:
        "Oh, shit! You're a Fed. Never mind."
        "Huh? Oh what do you mean?"
        I played it cool. "Man, there are some things you and I will never talk about. I don't know what I can say without you having to do something about it."
        It really put a limit on our new relationship.
        Since my tent is in front of my door and I leave the flap and door open to get light in the afternoon, it can easily be seen from the business below and across the street. I thought about that, as well. But, eh?
        That is a true story.

If you want to have a conversation about selling weed for profit:

1. Figure out if you are willing to accept whatever punishment laid upon you. Do the crime, do the time. Arbeit macht Frei.
        2. If you don't want to accept your punishment, have whatever money you need to get yourself out of jail and into the hands of a good lawyer and have his name tattooed on your hand so you will never forget it. Not alone, goin' home.
        3. Figure out how much it costs you to grow. Seed to weed.
        4. Figure how much you spend on weed of comparable quality to what you grow. Thine or mine.
        5. If it costs you $1.00 to grow a gram that you believe is as good quality as a $2.00 gram you usually get, you can get $3.00 for your gram because it's local homegrown. If you're not looking at making much profit because of quality, get high on your own supply and try for bigger plants. Bigger, better, blabber.
        6. If you plan on smoking your own and making profit, don't get high on your own supply. Everything you sell from your own supply, you will have to buy in the end, which is not profit. Supply or buy.
        7. Sharing is infinitely more enjoyable than selling. What goes around, comes around. If you sell to your friend, your friend will sell to you. If you share with your friend, your friend will share with you. If you're holding, don't hold out. Mi casa es su casa. I am a teapot. Chirp-chirp... chirp... chirp-chirp-chirp.

Dogdamn bored!!! I'm going to login to my alternate username and do some trolling. Miss Haze and Master Side are completely cool with it so don't bother flagging weird shit that may or may not come up.
        More elephant!

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6
        Nutes
        CalMag

Comment

• Korn
          Korn commented
          Editing a comment
          Good advice.

Lol I actually starting to think you are a narc. Wouldn’t be surprised. I’m sure they are reading your post like they read everything else . I don’t trust shit

Comment

• Jordann
          Jordann commented
          Editing a comment
          Gave me the same feeling just didn't mention it.

• billyboy
          billyboy commented
          Editing a comment
          narc for sure

• Jordann
          Jordann commented
          Editing a comment
          Yep narc. No other option is available at this point.

Meaning this is a grow forum we don’t sell shit here. We shouldn’t atleast. That’s why I don’t care about yields I only care about quality. If I wasn’t growing for myself wand didn’t care about others I would grow hydro. I have tried a few different styles but fell in love with living soil for the quality which in my opinion it’s second to NONE.

Comment

• ChefSheri
          ChefSheri commented
          Editing a comment
          That's right Cali, here we are GARDENERS, first and foremost. Had this forum been about DEALERS, I kinda think I wouldn'ta joined . . .

• Daskahn
          Daskahn commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey.. what do you make fun of hydro... people who grow in hydro still care

This site is totally safe...from Corona virus
        A Legend...in his own mind - , 48" X 60" X 80" 2-in-1 Grow Tent, Flower light: Vivaspectra P2500 LED. Veg light: Mars Hydro TS600 & Mars Hydro TS1000 LED lights. Nutrients: GH Flora Trio/Calmag coco/perlite, GH PH Down or pure lemon juice, in case PH down isn't available.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          That says it all !!

Never trust a turd that doesn't stink.

If it looks like a turd and smells like a rose, you either have an ugly rose or damn fine shit? Aw, man! That's rich. I gotta write that one down. Someone give me a pen.
        More elephant!

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6
        Nutes
        CalMag

Comment

Pablo, I think your questions about profits are completely inappropriate and intrusive.
          Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
          2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
          Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• Daskahn
            Daskahn commented
            Editing a comment
            He’s not asking about profit but rather if it’s ok to talk about..
            and he seems worried about posting info well because paranoia
            I get the want to ask about it and someone not used to the culture I get that he doesn’t know.. but as mentioned before it’s not something anyone talks about because this is for self use and I agree probably just shouldn’t talk about things like that

Better quit while you are ahead , Pablo. You're never going to be a successful outlaw.
          Focus and relativity.

Comment

• Rwise
            Rwise commented
            Editing a comment
            LMAO! My home town is described as "6 square miles of junkies and thieves, the only place you can go door to door looking for drugs and find whatever you are looking for" LEOs from both counties my town sets in.
            Dont even tell your self anything about illegal shit! Only sell to those you have known your entire life, and never talk about money that has been made! (here that can be income tax evasion) The USA has a program that reads every forum, email every word typed and posted/sent on the internet! (add cell phone traffic as well)

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank You Eliot Pryor

Why would you discuss selling or profit on a forum devoted to grow ganja and the beauty of it, including trial and error, different ways to grow and all in between. If you sell, you sell. Its not really a subject you should discuss OR something you need anyones input on.

Just relax, grow your greens and after harvest I could not care less what you do with it.

Indoor grow. LED, Soil. Autos.

Outdoor grow. Autos, fem's, bagseeds

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...944-grow-diary

Comment

• ChefSheri
            ChefSheri commented
            Editing a comment
            Plus, swegrow, "Sell Weed Easy" just doesn't have the same ring to it, does it.

• swegrow
            swegrow commented
            Editing a comment
            No, not by far as sexy.

Okay cool
          Thanks for the reply guys 🤐🤐

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X