Seed Banks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seed Banks

My first purchase from a seed bank AMS took 8 weeks. i am in the middle of the US is there a faster option?

My last order from seedsman took 13 days from the day I ordered to the day it was delivered.
    4x4x6.5 tent, (2) 18"x46" LED Strip Fixtures 440w?? 🙃 (2) Solacure UVB T8s, Infinity T6 fan, (4) 5gal DWC res.
    GH Trio, Calimagic, LKB, Armor Si, Sweet, Hydroguard, GH pH

First.Grow
    Second.Grow​​
    PC.Grow
    Grow.3
    4th.Grow
    I used to smoke pot. I still do, but I used to too.

Comment

I always get my Seedsman orders in 14-21 days.

Comment

My AMS order took 7 or 8 days.
        Last edited by JDU; 03-18-2020, 07:47 PM.

Comment

You can order from msnl they are fast and reliable

Comment

• Gingerbeard
            Gingerbeard commented
            Editing a comment
            Except for the first package being searched at customs, the second came in about 10 days. Their freebies don't make sense. I ordered a short strain and they sent me another strain that grows to 6'. I need to get hot on another order. I'm good with MSNL.

• Daskahn
            Daskahn commented
            Editing a comment
            Generally they tell you in advance what your freebie will be though.. granted same with me.. I personally think that in general the seed banks send what they have extra of or what’s not a big seller or what they are trying to get more people to buy.. like they have good strains that arnt popular so they become freebies.. that’s just my 2 cents

Great lakes Genetics about 3 weeks but tons of freebies and testers.

Comment

In fact anybody want a tester?😁seriously

Comment

• Daskahn
              Daskahn commented
              Editing a comment
              What’s the tester? I’m always down for so free seeds... “free is for me”

• swegrow
              swegrow commented
              Editing a comment
              I would love some US or CA genetics

• Twistedwienerdog
              Twistedwienerdog commented
              Editing a comment
              If you're not against soil grows I'd love a tester.

i just got my seedsman order today, placed on feb 26th. even corona virus didn't slow them down lol

Comment

• Wannabebotanist23
              Wannabebotanist23 commented
              Editing a comment
              Oh yeah!
              what i paid for: Green Poison (Fast version) from sweet seeds. Killer Kush (Fast Version) from sweet seeds. Do-Si-Dos from 00 Seeds.
              what i got for free: blueberry from seedsman. jack herer from seedsman. GHS Francos Leamon cheese and seedsman strawberry cheesecake auto..

i got alot of free seeds for a small test order. will order from them again, i only spent $90. next time will drop around $300 get a super sample size

• FunkyButtLovin
              FunkyButtLovin commented
              Editing a comment
              Did you use bitcoin? I haven't seen Franco's Lemon Cheese as a freebie but that's pretty awesome. I plan on growing that one someday. RIP Franco

I grow and breed with that Strawberry Cheesecake. It's pretty nice.

• Wannabebotanist23
              Wannabebotanist23 commented
              Editing a comment
              yeah, i only use bitcoin when buying seeds because my bank hates me lol. but yeah its a good freebie, i cant grow it outside but it will be a nice indoor project, since i only have tow seeds i will be cloning it when i plant it

Mine took about 2 weeks from AMS.

Comment

Try Green Point Seeds (GPS) seeds. In USA. I got mine in 4-5 days.
              If you bend you will be less likely to break.

Comment

Not sure about speed from Seedsman (my last order took 25 days to reach me) but they are replacing a 10 pack of white widow seeds. All but 2 widows failed to germinate after 14 days. They are sending 5 Gelat. OG Auto and 5 Peyote Gorilla fem Photo seeds to replace the others. That's great customer service.

Comment

Anyone now anything 'bout these folks? They sure have nice pics
                  Old School Breeders Association, Monster Breeders, and Reeferman Genetics offer a wide range of fine cannabis seeds in a price range that can suit any budget.

Comment

• JDU
                    JDU commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I'm gonna be watchin for that Columbian to hit! Hopefully by then we'll know if it's a reputable company. Hell- I might just run lead dog & try that Harmony Thai. Y'all ain't heard me say 'This Thai" enough yet I'm sure!! 🤣

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X