On a lighter note...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On a lighter note...

So many people are going nuts over the coronavirus scare that I just thought I'd throw this in to brighten things up a bit. How many of you who have pets let them into or close to your grow rooms? Mine follow me everywhere so they go close to the tents (never inside) while I look in on things. Sometimes I leave the tent flaps open for the extra air circulation while the lights are on. Anyway I'm not sure what it is but my dogs seem to like to "sun bathe" under them. Anyone else have animals that do this? It always amuses me when I see them laying in the light like this.
    Attached Files

lol, thats too funny. My dog wants to tear the plants up and play. My cat like to gently pull a seedling out or just bite its head off. Not good for my plants so off limit to the wild beasts.

Comment

• dphipps1020
      dphipps1020 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah they have got a plant or 2 in the past but quickly learned from that mistake. Every once in a while they stick their noses in for a smell but quickly retreat when they get caught. I think they've gotten to the point where they realize if I'm not giving it to them it's off limits. Another thing I noticed is they don't really care for leaves from my vegging plants but they love flowering plant leaves. Those are the ones I really keep an eye on lol

My 22yo kitty absolutely loves coming into my grow room. She causes no damage to the plants just wants to soak up some sun. She will come running as soon as I open the room up.

Comment

I am listening to our kitten playing with a little field mouse that made it's way into the house somehow. She's tossing it around on the kitchen floor having a ball. I took some photos but not looked at them yet if they turn out i'll post.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Gingerbeard
        Gingerbeard commented
        Editing a comment
        Poor mouse. Do the right thing SoOrbudgal. Go stomp on the mouse and put it out of it's misery. The cat can have the sqeezin's.

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        Just toss that mouse to a group of hens! And the games are on.

I was kind of wondering if putting your hands close to an LED, will the UV rays kill extra germs?
      More elephant!

Coco/perlite
      3x3x6

Comment

• ChefSheri
        ChefSheri commented
        Editing a comment
        Only if you're using Purell for suntan lotion.

• Gingerbeard
        Gingerbeard commented
        Editing a comment
        Actually... a little research mentioned something about the germ killing UV's used in germ killing use. They use 'Far UV-C' for killin'.

Thats great, smart dogs! =)
      Indoor grow. LED, Soil. Autos.

Outdoor grow. Autos, fem's, bagseeds

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...944-grow-diary

Comment

He's at my feet like this regardless of where I sit/stand/eat/smoke/trim/lst. He's so calm I'm not worried about much. And surprisingly he doesn't shake in the grow room. Find the odd hair in a bud on rare occasions but that's likely my fault petting and pruning. We adopted him 8 years ago his name is Boss and we didn't change it lol we both think we're the boss. But we know who's the boss.....he likes my bedroom with the closets it's around 28'c or high 80s for you down southerners. He bathes in the heat, then goes and lies in the snow for hours.
        Vegging 4 aurora indica, waiting on seeds. Got eyes on a 4x8x8 tent.
        sp150x2 philz330 and Philz 100x2
        4 plants currently under 500w
        2 x opulent systems 4x4x80 tents and a 24x40x48 baby box.
        GH full line of nutes+calmag and my molasses sugar brown sugar liquid mix at 30ml per liter.
        Happy growing/consuming 🥴
        Space is at a premium when you're growing premium in space 😁

Comment

Excellent guardians of the Cannabis plants!!!!!!!
          Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
          2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
          Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

I am afraid of Corona but there are other things to be fearful of.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X