Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Diagnostic and treatment help needed please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jordann
    replied
    Bad batch of soil or coco?

Leave a comment:

• Serapium
    commented on 's reply
    Rwise it's gas heat, but hasn't been running. I'm having to use AC to control temps.

• Rwise
    replied
    What kind of heating in the building? (if heat is needed) And yes more pics!

Leave a comment:

• Serapium
    commented on 's reply
    Hand fed at the moment, which gives me the ability to vary feed rates and nutrient levels to separate segments of the population. I'll get some additional photos of affected plants in the AM.

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Serapium Is it possible to see more photo of effected plant? Are they on auto feeds?

Leave a comment:

• Serapium
    replied
    FlyingDutchPaddy there is a UV sterilizer in line as the final stage prior to output from the RO system. I have changed all output hoses.

Leave a comment:

• FlyingDutchPaddy
    commented on 's reply
    so input water is treated to be RO...
    do you have any sterilisation in the process before the end-product water is used?

the other thing that comes to mind, perhaps something nasty lingering in your watering equipment?

• Serapium
    replied
    FlyingDutchPaddy good thinking, but I'm reasonably certain it's not the water. I have a high dollar RO system in place, and there are other commercial grows in the same industrial complex I'm in that are not experiencing problems, that are using the same water supply.
    Last edited by Serapium; 03-16-2020, 03:09 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Serapium
    replied
    BR2K not really. Secure facility. Limited traffic, only people we trust.

Leave a comment:

• BR2K
    replied
    I hate to bring this up. Is sabotage even a remote possibility?

Leave a comment:

• Serapium
    replied
    Rwise yes,thoroughly. Both foliage and roots under a microscope. I even made a slurry and let it sit in a petrie dish and looked at it under a microscope. Nothing.

Leave a comment:

• FlyingDutchPaddy
    replied
    hi Serapium ,

just thinking... if this is just one location, and nothing in particular has changed with the environment and feeding... that i think leaves the water as the main suspect 'input' left.

what's changed with the water?

is water filtered/processed at all before being used to water the plants?

depending on where the water comes from, have there been any notable changes / activity reports in the area regarding water supply?

hope you find the cause & answer to this problem
    FDP

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    replied
    Have they been inspected for bugs?

Leave a comment:

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    Serapium Man that is wild, never seen anything like that in my life, clueless.
    And I know you know what your doing, too!
    It's almost like something, idk, what, got on the affected ones.
    Sure hope you figure it out, though.

• Serapium
    replied
    BR2K i have plants exhibiting the same symptoms under LED, CMH, and HID lights of different types, spectrums, and intensity in an effort to rule out any light issues. So far no variants of light parameters that I've tried have been effective.

I've varied the humidity and temp on small batches with no noticeable effect. The main room is extremely stable, with high dollar Anden dehumidifiers.

I really don't think this is an environmental or equipment issue. This is a top notch commercial facility with no expenses spared.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X