Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Diagnostic and treatment help needed please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rwise
    replied
    I hope all is well!

Leave a comment:

• Korn
    replied
    Serapium any updates? Got it figured out? Hope all is well! Please let us know if you got the problem under control.

Leave a comment:

• BR2K
    replied
    I'm curious too. I hope for two things: 1. Serapium has gotten his/her problem(s) ironed out and 2. We learn the source of the issue.

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    replied
    Any updates?

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Serapium what's coming out of ventilation are there outside shit coming into vents? What's on the roof? This is so odd.

• Rwise
    replied
    How do they look know? Is it spreading? Is it exactly the same as before?

Leave a comment:

• Greenlivin
    replied
    What an absolute headache of a mess Serapium. It sounds like you’ve controlled all the variables very precisely. Reading all the previous info, the only “red flag” that pops up in my mind is the fact that this is a new facility. If you’ve grown these clones successfully before in a different building, then there has to be some sort of residual chemical(s) lingering in the building that’s hindering your grow. Just my $.02. I would take one of the infected plants to a different grow space and see how it reacts. That may give you more information as to whether it’s something with the environment.

Leave a comment:

• tropa
    commented on 's reply
    Is your coco from the same manufacturer and as expiration date, is it pre buffered or you guys do it anyways, any chance of mesure run off EC from damage plants and healthy ones

• BR2K
    replied
    Who owns the building? Is it leased?

Leave a comment:

• Serapium
    commented on 's reply
    tropa the water line comes into the building underground. I don't see how anyone could sabotage that.

Otherwise, nobody is ever in the building that I don't trust 100%. Everyone working here has a personal financial stake in success.

Yes, media is coco. Ph controllers have been checked and rechecked against both drops and strips. Also, it's only affected about 1/3 of the plants, and all were fed the same nutrients and water. If it was something in the feed mix I'd think it would affect all plants simultaneously.

• tropa
    commented on 's reply
    The media is coco?

• tropa
    commented on 's reply
    OMG again.. take a water sample from last feed and test it in a professional Lab, the run off to.
    This as to be sabotage, sure you already have video and sensor security, but my question is, the main water line that enter the facility, where is it? here, we have a cabinet with the main water line and counter, outside the buildings so I guess it can be sabotaged by anyone, Or, the other thing that occurs to me is your Ph controllers, is that a chance of bad calibration, malfunction...
    Men Im praying for you
    Last edited by tropa; 05-04-2020, 07:10 AM.

• Serapium
    commented on 's reply
    Rwise the building was a metal fabrication shop prior to being repurposed to a grow. The floor is concrete, though it has since been sealed and coated in a commercial epoxy flooring compound.

• Serapium
    commented on 's reply
    BR2K zero grows completed in this facility. It's brand new, though this is the second set of plants we've attempted to import to this site.

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    There is a place near me that uses trichloreathane to remove grease from metal, they hang the part to be degreased above it. IF something like that got into the floor (what is the flooring?), thats some bad shit never touch the part yet the grease runs off.
    BTW I am not saying that is what it is, just an example I know of.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X