No announcement yet.

Grow 11 - Walking in a Kushy Wonderland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes i get it my photo/ auto combo grow autos spend last 14-18days at 12/12 do to needing to flip....no issues with there harvest FYI good luck you can pull this off she may just need to be a " house plant " part of the day LOL
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Doubledealing72
      Doubledealing72 commented
      Editing a comment
      Not a shabby idea! 🤣

Well, I have amazingly awesome news and bad news.

The amazingly awesome news is that my wife had our daughter on the 1st, and shes happy and healthy, and we are so in love with her.

The bad news is the violet kush dried up pretty good while we were at the hospital, and I decided to pull it. Not only because it had dried up quite a bit, but it just wouldn't have been possible to grow it in my tent due to the flower stretch. She would have grown up into the lights. I could have supercropped, but I feel like that wouldn't give room for the new ones that are planted. So, with much chagrin, the violet kush came down.

However, since we have a daughter now, I'm on cloud 9 and it just doesn't seem to be that big of a deal to me. I'll just have to put a different plant in its place.

So the total for this grow off 2 plants was 8.8oz. Certainly not my best numbers, but not bad for 2 plants.

A very unexpected wrap up to this journal, but as Jeff Goldbloom said, "Life finds a way"

Catch my current grow if ya want!

Have a great day everyone.
    Quadlining

Past Grows

Comment

• JohnEmad
      JohnEmad commented
      Editing a comment
      congrats mcubed to you and you wife.
      Big news indeed.
      the plant. a shame but ya...

• FunkyButtLovin
      FunkyButtLovin commented
      Editing a comment
      I know it's late but I just saw this and wanted to say congratulations!

• Doubledealing72
      Doubledealing72 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks everyone! 3 weeks today and she's doing great! She does like to keep us up at night lol

Yep it's a time you'll always cherish just wonderful news, happy days for you and your wife. A new little girl. We raised 3 girls all different natured.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X