No announcement yet.

In THe NEWS... Corona

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I watered it it would be very Fn negative, not to the people, but powers that be. In fact you might think I was pissing on it,

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      You mean the people who fked up badly in Feb. and early March? Yeah, it's fked when the ones at the top are in denial about reality.

Well I mean not do that but keep the conversation going. This has been a good place to share thoughts and opinions and data; sometimes rant as well. Why stop now? We're in this together. *I see that filter in snapchat very often now*
    2.5 x 2.5 tent
    Viparspectra PAR600
    4" Fan & Filter
    Coco-Perlite
    GH Trio + Cal Mag

Current Grow:
    1x Cream Cookies
    1x Pineapple Express
    1x Northern Lights
    1x White Widow

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      don't know what your talking about filter snapchat. this became a political platform of hypocrites I'm not interested.

• herbgrower
      herbgrower commented
      Editing a comment
      I am just trying to bring in some positivity.

More "fake news"? Facts are facts, and they sometimes get in the way of narcissistic hopes, and dreams.

Wyoming is the only state without a recorded death from the virus.

More than 22,000 people have died of the virus in the United States, but Wyoming has not recorded one fatality, according to a New York Times database.

At least 270 people have tested positive for the virus in the state, mostly around its largest cities, and Gov. Mark Gordon has imposed a series of restrictions, including closures of public schools and bans on gatherings of 10 or more people, that will stay in effect until at least April 30.

The virus has likely infected more people, but testing issues have almost certainly kept the authorities and the public from understanding the full scope of the virus’s spread in Wyoming. The state health officer acknowledged this month that necessary materials were in “very short supply.”

Comment

• Mr.furley
      Mr.furley commented
      Editing a comment
      Population density of Manhattan:
      66,940 people per square mile.

Population density of Wyoming:
      6 people per square mile.

• starramus
      starramus commented
      Editing a comment
      Mr.furley Of course that's true, but the main reason is that there are no major travel hubs in Wyoming. corona virus is without question a jet setter! A study has shown that the northeast's massive infection rate was due to European travelers, and not China.

One good thing: it looks like people across the nation are doing the social distance/isolation thing. This is very good. Now, it's a waiting game for at least another 8 weeks or so. It's still hard to believe it's actually happening, but at the same time it isn't surprising. It was anticipated.
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• RagWeedDWC
      RagWeedDWC commented
      Editing a comment
      I get the distinct impression that alltatup is not fond of meetings :-)
      Last edited by RagWeedDWC; 04-14-2020, 04:11 PM.

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      RagWeedDWC There's nothing I fucking hate more than a fucking faculty meeting. Biggest fucking waste of time.

• RagWeedDWC
      RagWeedDWC commented
      Editing a comment
      Try being stuck in the boardroom with the chancellor during budget calls...…….. I retired to run from that crap

The boredom and bad news etc gets to almost everyone.
    I have turned off the TV and radio etc. except for music when called for and continued with projects until I can return to work.
    Wife, dog and I go on wilderness hikes at least twice a week. Yes, even through the heavy wet snow. Life seems more normal that way.
    Hope everyone is finding ways to cope.
    Do your worst covid. We ain't going away easy.

Comment

My woods grow partner and I went to check a new location out , we met their then stayed ten feet apart while walking ,it was a great spot until we found a camp fire pit lol
      I was born in Maine and the town we lived in was Blanchard . It had a population of 35 , there were 5 or 6 houses right in the middle of town then at least a half mile between houses , I think it would come to around .25 people per mile I don't think social distancing is needed in towns like that
      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
      current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

In OK they are telling us 6 feet is NOT enuf, not anywhere near enuf to maintain social distancing, but they are looking at the wind we have almost always. There are also web sites for those that are open so those that are willing to go out (and chance getting infected) can find somewhere to go (and get the infection)..
        Edit
        They are also telling us this will run into and through the winter!
        /Edit
        Last edited by Rwise; 04-15-2020, 06:05 AM.

Comment

• JohnEmad
          JohnEmad commented
          Editing a comment
          lets hope that's true herbgrower. Seems the world is fed up with waiting and people are starting to go about their business.

• Farmall
          Farmall commented
          Editing a comment
          I heard today they were discussing runners who are breathing heavily and creating flyaway droplets 💧 that can affect walkers as much as 25 feet away

• Rwise
          Rwise commented
          Editing a comment
          There has been a graphic of a cough going over 10 feet, with out a mask of course.
          They say a jogger leaves a trail of droplets behind for the next runner to breath.
          I am glad I have all the land I do, I can go outside and be fairly safe.

To lighten the atmosphere My alfa male is back in town courting the ladies. (looks like a decoy in this pic)
        Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN4742.JPG
Views:	315
Size:	1.54 MB
ID:	395611
        "That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

• JohnEmad
          JohnEmad commented
          Editing a comment
          I used to hunt them tastty ducks but now I am happier just seeing them living their lives. Nice pic

• starramus
          starramus commented
          Editing a comment
          My wife has five ducks along with her 11 chickens. Her alpha male has a harem of 4 females, and he dutifully is servicing them all. I don't see how they can effectively reproduce what with them going at it from behind. oops A little research reveals that ducks like ostriches have penises. https://www.nature.com/articles/news.2009.1159 I didn't know that! You can say that I have too much time on my hands.

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, he's PERFECT.

"Have to live life outside a bubble eventually."

I dunno about that. I've been on ebay looking to buy a space suit. None to be found! Read this as a child, and it was one of the great juvenile fictions by Heinlein. Click image for larger version

Name:	space suit.jpg
Views:	415
Size:	61.2 KB
ID:	395623
        I certainly have time to reread it now.

Comment

• JohnEmad
          JohnEmad commented
          Editing a comment
          when I want to travel in space I just light up...lol

I'm right there with ya JohnEmad. I have been in orbit for about 3 weeks now. Sleeping a full 8 hours a night and smoking/reading/watching/eating everything. They are protesting quarantine here in Michigan today. Fools. I want to protest for more quarantine.

Comment

• Farmall
          Farmall commented
          Editing a comment
          WTF.... if they said “ok, all clear”. Are you going out to a diner or movie or shopping center ? Me and mine are in till next winter !!

• Rwise
          Rwise commented
          Editing a comment
          I am with you, I dont need anything they have bad enuf to risk my life for it. And this crap "if you have had it, go back to work" is BS! At this time I have seen no proof that an immunity is developed, and IF it is it will not last. Other countries are saying those that have had it can get it again!

• Farmall
          Farmall commented
          Editing a comment
          Here’s another thing: I ain’t the first in line for the vaccine either... I’m waiting a few months for the lawyers commercials to flood the tv.

“have you taken the Covidex vaccine, if so, you may be entitled to damages” “call 1-800–blah blah. Operators are standing by”

Hypothetical question..All things being equal(employee qualifications etc.), if employee A has not gotten the covid virus and employee B has gotten and recovered from the virus, how much more, if any is employee B worth to your company?
        And to further, would it violate rights or be discriminatory to : A, have a question on the employment application regarding your history with covid 19; B, hire someone over another based on that history (having antibodies vs. not)
        Food for thought, although I don't think the jury is in yet regarding immunity and covid antibodies
        Last edited by GreenState; 04-16-2020, 05:04 AM.
        "That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

• Farmall
          Farmall commented
          Editing a comment
          My father’s group used hire more mature women in their offices way back when and told me that they would likely not be getting married or pregnant and leaving for 3 months creating a need to train and hire new people. Makes sense LOGICALLY but I’m sure in today’s world that’s a major problem. So I can see the discrimination in that practice ...as a juror

• JohnEmad
          JohnEmad commented
          Editing a comment
          don't worry super computers are already making decisions on who is what and how, where etc. we won't need to think for ourselves.

• RagWeedDWC
          RagWeedDWC commented
          Editing a comment
          https://www.livescience.com/29379-in...ke-humans.html Pretty cool, really. Its like a Virus training a host to work for him... Wait.. That's us.

For me it does not help that this person says one thing, and this other person spews conflicting information. So I listen and add all the worst cases together and I see a lot of death in the near future. I have to toss out the info that says this will be over in 2 weeks, aint gonna happen!
        And really the scary part is the shortage in the food supply, I mean we all had to eat before this shit, so what really happened? Where did the food go?

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Farmers are having to throw away and slaughter food because they can't sell it and I guess the govt. won't give them $ for donating to folks in need.

• RagWeedDWC
          RagWeedDWC commented
          Editing a comment
          alltatup You are correct, however farmers are not completely left out in this. All farmers (Banks require it) have insurance protection on their "Crops". True that they will not get market price, if they sell it or give it away there is a monetary value attached to that and is subtracted from any insurance or loss crop payment. Never ending circle jerk that ends up the farmer dumps it or in some cases "slaughter" and all the females had large twin calves next year..... (Or so I'm told) We are depended on the food supply chain and the red tape wrapped around it will hang us.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0800.JPG
Views:	300
Size:	452.8 KB
ID:	395881 All of the food is in my freezer. I fucking confess I am hording along with every one else. My toilet paper stash looks like Fort Knox!

Comment

• Rwise
          Rwise commented
          Editing a comment
          That looks like a normal freezer to me

• starramus
          starramus commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes i always keep it stocked like this. I should take a photo of my two pantries stocked with canned , and dry goods.

Did anyone else notice that Dr. Anthony Fauci did not appear at T-Rump's Covid-19 update yesterday? Fauci was about the only one who in the past gave any credible info. T-Rump getting anxious to get back to feeding on the productivity of America's wage slaves. Like Obama said, "we tortured a few folks" T-Rump can say, "we killed a few folks". Anyone willing to sacrifice your lives for Trump, and company profits?

Comment

Anyone know the national pastime of Romanovia? Amazing what you pickup while sheltered in.

Proving the world just needs more tumble weeds
        A tale of two seeds
        Batter Up Sour Deisel
        Batter up! Amnesia Haze Autoflower
        New Year, New Grow, Jack Herer DWC
        Batter up, Girl Scout Cookies extreme auto (GSCE)

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X