Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hash ball pure the...

Comment

Seems everythings slowed now waiting on the finish.

Comment

This dark devil aint flowering by itself I'm having to do it. It started to then no pistols and it should be in flower came up February 28th. So starting to wonder if ots even worth keeping?

Comment

• FunkyButtLovin
          FunkyButtLovin commented
          Editing a comment
          I've got 3 auto fems that are flowering really weird and have no pistils or aroma that I'm moving outside today. I've lost (not given up!) hope that they'll make anything worthwhile so I'm moving them outside today and leaving them to see if they turn a corner. It would be nice if they did since I've spent 2 months raising them this far but I don't expect them to and I'm not wasting my time, nutrients and space under the lights on them anymore. This group of Garden of Green and Expert autos is becoming a bit of a bust with 3 of 6 being weird and totally unproductive, 1 is a dwarf, 1 got really tall but only a moderate yielder and screws with light heights and 1 is growing as it should and looks pretty nice.

• Growgood88
          Growgood88 commented
          Editing a comment
          Well. Msnl has good genes I thought theyd be crap but man they really outdid themselves. Anyone tried seed stockers? I'm think in bout em very cheap autos. Critical xxl 45 bucks 25 seeds on herbies. Makes me wonder if that brands any good? If so thatd be a cheap dog opportunity.

• Growgood88
          Growgood88 commented
          Editing a comment
          Also don't know if it's the type or what but no trichs yet on my auto lemon.everything should by date be ready next week but its look in like a longer haul dont want an coming down early. Still plenty white hair.

Had to take dark devil 1 down she was getting cloudy and red headed. Not much but a lot considering punishment I done break in main top out nute lock bad dirt yada yada. Got probably qtr anyway after all that. Man I'm glad some cops ain't assholes and they dont enforce the Fed law cannibus like they used to all of em should look at the benefits weighed against negatives and god the creator must of made it 4 some good right? Hope all states pass the legalization.

Comment

She's almost ready just waitin on some trichs about week 8 now.

Comment

Comment

Happy 420 everyone.

Comment

Top left. Auto northern lights. Top right dark devil and auto lemon haze # 2s bottom old school pure og kush and big one is white widow. I have pollinated white widow with old skool haze and also my autos hoping to get a few to auto and cross those. Got stimulis and I ordered 2000 tsl mars hydro. Wait in on it ebay has jacked light prices by 20 bucks when I bought it now went up ten more mfers price gouging. Anyway all is well hope everyone else is God bless.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                  SoOrbudgal commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Right about jacking prices

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X