No announcement yet.

5 autos in 2x2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Id like to thank everyone on here for there kindness and support. Along with sharing wisdom with me for this grow as im new to autos and indoor growing. Ive had ups and downs along the way but pulled through and i must say im liking it better inside. God bless u all in this national crisis we will pull thru this together gentlemen. And ladies as a nation. And world keep safe and may god be with us all.

Comment

Well biggest buds so far on both alh and dd are ones i injected with cactus bloom nutes maybe worth doin. I know this cause i chose smaller branches. I now see why my friend done this i will do an entire plant sometime on here and post all results. Sounds crazy but never know till u try.

Comment

Comment

Hope it stays like this.

Comment

Comment

Just dropped some sour puppies a diesel auto cross by a very famous but reclusive breeder.

Comment

Seems I have to back up a bit each week to take pics. I cut the branches I sprayed fem spray on today and into cup water. They should open soon looks to be starting I hope so anyway they live that long in cup spraying. Never feminized before but look in ok. I'm gonna buy a colliodial silver generator on ebay. Instead of 20 bucks a oz I can make 8 oz a time whenever free. It's only like 40 bucks some even cheaper comes with silver rods. Well I'm shut in up. Grow on!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Rwise
                  Rwise commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You can make a CS generator with a 9 VDC battery and 2 pieces of silver wire (ok a couple more odds and ends). I used a wall wort instead of the battery. One thing, dont reuse anything that touches the CS! Not even the soil or pot the plant is in is what I have read. Enjoy and be safe!
                  Edit BTW USA coins are not enuf silver /Edit

Yeah I figured time I pay for rods 20 extra gets me a good machine too . it says you gotta use steamed purified water can u not just buy pure h20 or must it be boiled steam? comes with laser too to check something. I figured just check ppm.

Comment

I used distilled water from the store, right now I dont want to go there to get it, if they even have any, damn!.

Comment

• Canuck147
                    Canuck147 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Make your own distilled water - boiled water is distilled water.

• Rwise
                    Rwise commented
                    Editing a comment
                    thats part of the process, more to it than that.

Movin on look in good my other alh in bloom and dark devil 2 not far behind.

Comment

Alh got hair cut hope this helps!

Comment

All my girls new cuts defoliated.

Comment

I couldnt wait to sample some dark devil and alh. Man that dark devil is the shit. Blew me away.

Comment

Makin some acetone hash with trim.

Comment

• JohnEmad
                            JohnEmad commented
                            Editing a comment
                            braver then I am. those chemicals make me uneasy even though I have worked in the petrochemical industry off and on for many years.

• Growgood88
                            Growgood88 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Yeah I evaporate the chemicals most anyways lol.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                          X