5 autos in 2x2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5 autos in 2x2

3 dark devil's and 2 auto lemon haze in a 2x2 under Mars ts 600 I hope with last I can manage this I do have another ft space if needed below and a couple t12s tubes 3 total if needed but we'll see.

Your soil looks a bit skimpy on perlite - roots like to have lots of airy grow medium to flourish in.
    You should have some kind of training in mind to control all those plants in the near future.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Already got em bent the styrofoam cooler's are my topsoil plenty light others stuff my grandma mixed it's already been tested grows pretty good slot of my mixed in it too is just st extra ra added from local soil to cover what I lacked underneath what counts. Alota folks are against my but I must say I've had awesome results both with there soil and feed. I'm using gh nutes now but I may go mg tomatoe on one for experiment. I plan on spraying with silver and self seeding a couple buds I will keep updates entire grow on here for the hell of it. I am experienced but always open to suggestion never too late to learn new tricks.

Comment

My is supposed to be mg miracle grow sorry. Stupid smart phone lol.

Comment

Miracle grow scares me. Nice set up though. Going to fill out fast depending on when they flower. Nice set up.
          Vegging 4 aurora indica, waiting on seeds. Got eyes on a 4x8x8 tent.
          sp150x2 philz330 and Philz 100x2
          4 plants currently under 500w
          2 x opulent systems 4x4x80 tents and a 24x40x48 baby box.
          GH full line of nutes+calmag and my molasses sugar brown sugar liquid mix at 30ml per liter.
          Happy growing/consuming 🥴
          Space is at a premium when you're growing premium in space 😁

Comment

Looking Forward to see how this turns out, i had trouble with 3 autos in one 2x2. but they were cheese autos from canuk seeds and i LST them, i was expecting them to be small and got more and i expected, but overall it was a good harvest, it got three people high for 2 months

Comment

I can sit em on the floor and have an extra foot to 2 width just keeping them right for the 600 quantum Mars it's said it is 1.5x1.5 flower specs so I'm pushing it don't think it'll make much difference but I do have some t12s side lights 3 of em. I'm gonna add at flowering stage for extra umph. I'm hoping for a couple oz each plant but have no idea never had quantum board just got last week.

Comment

There aren't slot of review on a ts 600 Mars hydro but alot recommended it for begginers and small space. That's Mainly why I'm doing it to show my results for other growers. Cause I know choosing light for the right dollar can be hard. But a QB at 79 bucks ain't bad if it does what it says and Mars has a decent rep. You will see many growers just pissed cause they ain't got the latest or just bought one then another one hits market but I'm not that way long as it produces they can pump out new ones all day every day and I'll be happy if she doesn't let me down. And if she does I'm not gonna take it out on others just give my honest opinion and learn and move on. I'll be posting pics by the week through harvest. Wishe lu k and grow on!!!!!

Comment

• Wannabebotanist23
                  Wannabebotanist23 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yeah, but I plan on getting 2 more in the future

• JDU
                  JDU commented
                  Editing a comment
                  If you're thinkin on 2 600s I would recommend going for a TSW 2000 instead. Mine kicks the 2 600s ass.

• Wannabebotanist23
                  Editing a comment
                  I might, I had a really small budget to get started with so I didn't want to go crazy on lights yet. If I can grab it on a good sale then I might.

Couldn't post pictures in comment lol.

Comment

They like to pray under that ts 1st thing I noticed with mine.

Comment

• Wannabebotanist23
                    Editing a comment
                    That never really considered me, I just keep them within 18"-24" from the top and never once had any light stress. They've been green under those lights ever since I put them under them. Had issues with older leds during the seedlings and early veg. But they love these!

I like watching em pray it's good thing.

Comment

Comment

have knocked back to 3 for this space. day 26 and dark devil and 1 auto lemon haze is now starting to flower. i startd spraying fem spray 4 seeds as well. man auto lemon shure is blowin my mind. dd i expectd to be bigger but lots bud sites. also below my photos white widow seedsman and biggest is old skool from msnl. hope not too big by time i harvest autos. damn.

Comment

msnl lemon auto exceeding my expectations. accidently broke whole main top out my dark devil. feminizations comin along well. 2 in back alh and front dd auto.

Comment

I also picked up some bone meal shit stunk up grow room had to throw extra soil over it alrdady had it half inch deep no more of that. And some cactus bloom mix i highly recomend the cactus from walmart 4 bloom. Its also got like 6 different good bacteria strains with like 8 million cfu i noticed bud swell fast like 2 days after usin hi in phosphorus and potassium. Awesome shit pic below.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                          X