Not a grow journal but grow log kind of thing ;P

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not a grow journal but grow log kind of thing ;P

4 mystery strains started 20 of each got all of 3 strains to pop the 4th did not pop a single seed. Got 40 seeds in the ground at the moment. They will be cut out and planted into redsolo cups as required. Growing in a mix of soil coco perlite Pete moss African violet soil, some tropical soil.
    I'm going to be minimal on the food unless required.
    I will be taking 8 females for my veg tent, once my flower tent finishes and my vegging beauties go into the flower tent that is. The rest will end up in the back 40. I will try to update often as possible 🥴🤤
    Again, thanks for being so welcoming to this forum. I love the atmosphere here as well as the easy going helpful nature of everyone I've met or talked with here so far.
    A big thanks goes to NebulaHaze and anyone else involved in this forum and the GWE website. This is ExACTLY what the growing community needs.
    A big thanks to the core forum veterans that keep the help, aid and advice flowing, you know who you are. There are too many to name by the looks of it. Sometime we all need a little help from a friend, from time to time and there is nothing but friends on this forum by the looks of things.
    Thanks again for accepting my request. I Wish I found this site years ago as many others have said before me.

By posting here I hope to be able to keep some track of my grow as my writing is horrible on paper.​​​​​​​
    Vegging 4 aurora indica, waiting on seeds. Got eyes on a 4x8x8 tent.
    sp150x2 philz330 and Philz 100x2
    4 plants currently under 500w
    2 x opulent systems 4x4x80 tents and a 24x40x48 baby box.
    GH full line of nutes+calmag and my molasses sugar brown sugar liquid mix at 30ml per liter.
    Happy growing/consuming 🥴
    Space is at a premium when you're growing premium in space 😁

Looks like you're going to have your hands full! I love it

Comment

Been away for a few days. Hands full already and you know it. But I'd have it no other way. here's a picture update. March second they went from coco coir pods. To 36 red Solo cups. 2 cups have doubles but I'm going to see how it goes for now. My 8 women in the 4x4x8 are 36cinch from ground to top of plants. My 2x4 has 8 ready to go into the 4x4 and I built a little shack for my new babies. Have a 2x2x4 tent on the way from Amazon. I might of thought my grows would go to shit when I moved houses and went from having a grow room. To growing in my bedroom haha but I'm having great results doing it in the tents. Putting a tent in any little corner I can fit them into. Thinking of getting a smaller bed and a bigger tent but that's for the future...
      Last edited by Jordann; 03-04-2020, 01:39 AM.
      GH full line of nutes+calmag and my molasses sugar brown sugar liquid mix at 30ml per liter.

Comment

So.....first pic is empty 4by4 took plants out to water and rotate them, second pic is my 8 plants completely covering the 4by4 with a decently level canopy. 3rd pic is my 36 babies in their new box 28inch wide and 40inch deep by 42 high. Built March 2nd. 3d pic is the 4x4 with all the lights full blast with all 660 wall watts. Flipping to 12 12 likely within the next week, before I run out of room. 38 inch high is the average height from the ground. 22 inches from the lights at the moment. I have another 4.5 feet to go before my light is maxed out to the top of the tent. New 6inch fan 240 cfm and 24 foot of ducting. As well as a new carbon filter coming in by March 12th. Old inline fan got loud time for a new one.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Jordann I commend you on your organization, meaning the plan seems well thought out but nature may throw you a few hiccups be ready as you have a huge nursery to care for seems like. I dig it don't get me wrong you are going to show us your skills here i'm sure

• Jordann
          Jordann commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks gal, I like having my hands full with stuff like this. Keeps my mind off other things. I'll leave it at that, it's my happy place, everyone needs a happy place those babies are randoms 3 strains, have yet to "weed" out the males, hoping there aren't too many to get rid of, I have a friend that takes males for houseplants so there's that...well I'll keep all updated throughout the ups and downs, right now I have 1 of 8 that is very unhappy with its transplant but it will spring back...

Hey Jordann ,I haven't heard that term in a long time the Back forty where are you from? all is looking great
        new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
        current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• Jordann
          Jordann commented
          Editing a comment
          Very northern Ontario Canada. Can basically put plants outside start of June and harvest likely middle of September. But still chances of frost all through June so have to be careful up here. Thanks, hoping I can keep it looking great. Living in a town of 2000 give or take, my house backs up to a Feild with a good spread. Lots of small bushes with lots of wide open spaces in the middle. It will be my first full summer here, have neighbors on both sides but they go to bed early, be walking lots of stuff into the bush in the dark, wheelbarrow maybe, we'll see. And I have had enough of this white stuff let me tell you. I'll keep all updated.

inline fan, thank God it was blowing air from the inside of the tent to the outside. Fkn thing started belching smoke into the house. New fan coming March 10 to 13. Had to fandangle a temp fan for the time being. Then some random pics. And my daily water use for my plants. Updating daily so I have a timeline, I'm horrible at keeping track, and just recently noticed that all my pictures are time-stamped so that helped me backtrack to the start of my current grow, back to when I lost my phone bird hunting in December. So moral of the story is if I wasn't home today I probably wouldn't have had one to come back to, when your equipment is near the end of its life. Don't push it!...

Comment

• JohnEmad
          JohnEmad commented
          Editing a comment
          Whew! close one Jordann Glad it all worked out ok.
          hey you could market that fan as the new swing fan model.

• Jordann
          Jordann commented
          Editing a comment
          She pumps buddy, tent is a balloon but the plants are getting their air, positive pressure, push that CO2 right into the plants..

Update day. Had some serious pH problems with my water (town has blown waterlines in town. And they're fucking my plants so I got em back on the level. I have so much in storage so I had to hit Amazon again...spend spend spend.....I got double ph up. Haven't used the last bottle got a pH down and some ph calibration solution, got a general organics trio,was some of mine were getting low my exhaust fan went to shit and blew sit from the tent and filled the house with smoke...glad I was home. Got it Jimmy wriggled for the time being. Pics soon xo
        Last edited by Jordann; 03-08-2020, 11:00 AM.

Comment

Comment

I can't write on my above photos but The top 2 are hurting plants in solo cups second pic is the temp 35'c. Last mixture is my 8 begging me to flip em to 12 12theyre anxious and touching people beside them makes them uneasy. Puasy bitches lmoa..ttfn

Comment

posting pics of the "little"guys these guys getting higher and higher 15 days from seed. Was adding soil to the tops of the solo cups and spotted roots coming out the bottom of the sups...can't wait for my other 3x3x5 to come in I have to wait to transplant these guys another week atleast....if I transplant now they wouldn't fit anywhere I could put them. Maybe on some windowsills lmao that's all for now. Big plants getting their bottom 3d of leaves taken off today more pics to come.

Comment

Curious to see how everything goes

Comment

Hey oldjarhead100 here's my back 40 one with roof is right side one with red lights is center and third with the burried SUV is looking to the left of my back yard taken at night because if there are locals (which I doubt there are) on this site from my town it would be easily recognizable during daylight hours

Comment

All the soon to be 12 12 girls getting their last trim and cut and tuck..this was Mrs. 6 I'll post as I go through the 8 no perticular order

Comment

Here's #5 a little shorter and bushier but strong as ever.

Comment

#2 has just outpaced the other 8. Just changing every day. Love my lovely Ladies, don't tell the girlfriend 😅🤐

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                        X