Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monday is My Way Day

Dig it...
    Be a trailblazer, a rebel with a cause, and embrace your unique quirks. Stand out, break the mold, and let your awesomeness shine brightly!
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

thats to funny thanks for the chuckle
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Amazing! Today is the official day to do everything your way. Sleep in late, eat whatever you want, and take as long as you like in the shower. The world revolves around you for the next twenty-four hours, so make sure that no one else influences your decisions. Do everything simply because you want to do it (but just make sure it's legal first).

Comment

I'm single and unemployed. My life is a My Way Day.
        I'm going to eat a meatball sandwich in the shower and fall asleep with a big bite in my mouth. I'll hook up my tv on the ceiling of my shower. Drowning may become an issue, what with me looking up at it and the shower flinging water down my nose. I don't care what anyone else is doing because I'm going to keep my doors shut and put up my anti-Jehovah's Witness sign. If Dabber wants to go outside, she knows where to go. I don't have a proper hall to run with scissors, through, so I'll run up and down the stairs outside. I'm going to buy 12 pounds of left over holiday Hershey's Kisses and surround myself in little pieces of tinfoil and little strips of paper, and not recycle. I won't have to get off the couch all day if I sit on a bedpan. I will either dab way more wax, or none at all.
        Starting now. None of you can do a thing to stop me.
        More elephant!

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          I know your just sayin that cause the Daytona 500 got rained out LOL

• Gingerbeard
          Gingerbeard commented
          Editing a comment
          I watch car racing? You mean, like, real fast cars going in an oval, for hours? Dang sounds like a dang hoot and holler, dangit.
          No, wait, never mind.

Guest commented
          Editing a comment
          That had me rolling

SoOrbudgal I apologize for mocking car racing. I got back from my new dispensary, flipped on the TV, and BBAAMMMM! Tenish cars went all over the place because of one boob who knocked a dude into another dude who ran into... you get it. Seriously, (wo)man. BAM! What happened when my buddy came over to see what's dabbing for 420? Gawddamn! Hold on. NASCAR Overtime. This might be super sweet...
        More elephant!

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          No need Gingerbeard LOL yep we got it. I dig it !

Holy crap! Two little wrecks. One rollover with fire, on the last little part of a lap. He's still in the car...
        More elephant!

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6

Comment

Originally posted by Gingerbeard View Post
          I'm single and unemployed. My life is a My Way Day.
          I'm going to eat a meatball sandwich in the shower and fall asleep with a big bite in my mouth. I'll hook up my tv on the ceiling of my shower. Drowning may become an issue, what with me looking up at it and the shower flinging water down my nose. I don't care what anyone else is doing because I'm going to keep my doors shut and put up my anti-Jehovah's Witness sign. If Dabber wants to go outside, she knows where to go. I don't have a proper hall to run with scissors, through, so I'll run up and down the stairs outside. I'm going to buy 12 pounds of left over holiday Hershey's Kisses and surround myself in little pieces of tinfoil and little strips of paper, and not recycle. I won't have to get off the couch all day if I sit on a bedpan. I will either dab way more wax, or none at all.
          Starting now. None of you can do a thing to stop me.
          Cheers and some philosophy ideas from me : ) Everyone chooses own lifeway. But it doesn't mean that your recipe is universal. Independent life has got pros and cons as well as other aspects of normality.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X