GH Flora Series supplements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GH Flora Series supplements

I've been using the GH trio for my DWC grow and I was curious who has used/uses there other products like KoolBloom, Floralicious, Diamond Nectar, etc. What are your experiences with using them? Do you see a difference in your buds?
    4x4x6.5 tent, (2) 18"x46" LED Strip Fixtures 440w?? 🙃 (2) Solacure UVB T8s, Infinity T6 fan, (4) 5gal DWC res.
    GH Trio, Calimagic, LKB, Armor Si, Sweet, Hydroguard, GH pH

First.Grow
    Second.Grow​​
    PC.Grow
    Grow.3
    4th.Grow
    I used to smoke pot. I still do, but I used to too.

Been using the flora series with koolbloom and bigbud as well as bud candy pics attached
    Attached Files
    5x5 tent
    2000 watt Aglex cob series
    Mars SP250
    Six inch carbon filter
    Current grow 2 x ice cream cake, 2 x Torontonian Cookies 2 x shishkaberry and 1 x BC OG all reg​​ seeds

Comment

• NickyChicks
      NickyChicks commented
      Editing a comment
      Good god those are some nice looking buds! What strain? Do you notice a difference in your buds from using those supplements?

I like this product the strains are 1st pic and last Hindu Kush
    2nd and third pic a Torontonian Cookies strain
    5x5 tent
    Mars SP250
    Six inch carbon filter
    Current grow 2 x ice cream cake, 2 x Torontonian Cookies 2 x shishkaberry and 1 x BC OG all reg​​ seeds

Comment

• NickyChicks
      NickyChicks commented
      Editing a comment
      That Hindu Kush looks fire 🔥

Another good one is botanicare is a good product as well and price is good
    5x5 tent
    Mars SP250
    Six inch carbon filter

Comment

Hey all I just switched over from the fox farm dirty dozen to GH FLora series. Take a look at my last post and see if you can help me out!

Comment

• NickyChicks
        NickyChicks commented
        Editing a comment
        Wish I could be of help but this is my first grow and I'm growing photo plants. Next time around I'll give autos a try.

No worries! I figure I’m new so the more I start to mingle the more I’ll learn.

Comment

Originally posted by RaisingJanes View Post
        Hey all I just switched over from the fox farm dirty dozen to GH FLora series. Take a look at my last post and see if you can help me out!
        How big are you pots those stalks look very thick
        my guess is you are having root problems can you snap pic of the roots should be nice and white to beige with no yucky smells
        5x5 tent
        Mars SP250
        Six inch carbon filter

Comment

• RaisingJanes
          RaisingJanes commented
          Editing a comment
          I have a post started. “Big 4 month old GG#4 auto” several pics there.

My roots are a tan brown color and the local hydro store told me it’s just stain from the fox farm product. No slime no smell just a big thick ball of them.

I was told the LST would beef the stem and stalk up. I’ll grow a pic in here too. Let me know your thoughts! Thanks!

• RaisingJanes
          RaisingJanes commented
          Editing a comment
          Sorry I’m using 5 gal buckets with 6” net pots. Was running 3 gal water but recently dropped to 2 gal.

Originally posted by Nute View Post
        Another good one is botanicare is a good product as well and price is good
        My sister used Botanicare for her indoor garden a few months ago. She said that these nutrients was a really great choice

Comment

Comment

Not sure what nutrients you use are like but your water looks really brown wow I ran a 16 x 8 gallon current culture buckets never was my water that brown
            5x5 tent
            Mars SP250
            Six inch carbon filter

Comment

• RaisingJanes
              RaisingJanes commented
              Editing a comment
              I’m just switching over to GH this week. The bucket you see has fox farms dirty dozen nutes.

I’m stopping because I feel like this product has too much product that goes to waste in a hydro setup. It says it’s good for hydro and I’ve folllwed the schedule but it’s been a pain from the start. The PPM never matched the chart with the instructed amounts. I was using 10 different products and still ran into a cal mag and iron deficiency.

The fox farm stuff is muddy thick and stinky. My friend is using it and Soil and his plants look amazing..

Comment

In my hydro experience Canna was by far the best. But quite pricey
              5x5 tent
              Mars SP250
              Six inch carbon filter

Comment

I use the GH maxigrow and maxibloom almost exclusively. No deficiencies yet, this is my second grow using them. Simple mixing, and only one bag each to keep track of..

Comment

Ordered Liquid KoolBloom, Floralicious Plus, and FloraNectar, going to start them on Sunday when I do a water change.
                  4x4x6.5 tent, (2) 18"x46" LED Strip Fixtures 440w?? 🙃 (2) Solacure UVB T8s, Infinity T6 fan, (4) 5gal DWC res.
                  GH Trio, Calimagic, LKB, Armor Si, Sweet, Hydroguard, GH pH

First.Grow
                  Second.Grow​​
                  PC.Grow
                  Grow.3
                  4th.Grow
                  I used to smoke pot. I still do, but I used to too.

Comment

• NickyChicks
                    NickyChicks commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Obi-Wan Well that's a bummer. Is there a similar product that won't do that or is it inevitable with any sweetener type supplement?
                    Last edited by NickyChicks; 02-14-2020, 09:24 AM.

• Obi-Wan
                    Obi-Wan commented
                    Editing a comment
                    My suggestion would be to substitute with Epsom Salt. The Flora Nectar is just Magnesium & Sulfur with Sugar. Epsom Salt is Magnesium Sulfate so it’s magnesium and Sulfur without the sugar. You can pick it up at any pharmacy, just stay away from anything that has added fragrances. 1-1.5 grams per gallon is a good dose. I run mag/sulfur from the first signs of pistils up until week 5-6, it’s the first thing I cut when I start lowering my EC.
                    Last edited by Obi-Wan; 02-15-2020, 08:45 PM.

• NickyChicks
                    NickyChicks commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Awesome, thanks for the advice. I think I may have some Epsom salt on hand, if not I'll pick some up tomorrow.

Originally posted by NickyChicks View Post
                  Ordered Liquid KoolBloom, Floralicious Plus, and FloraNectar, going to start them on Sunday when I do a water change.
                  Very good choice you won't be disappointed
                  5x5 tent
                  Mars SP250
                  Six inch carbon filter

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X