No announcement yet.

GH Flora Series supplements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now after doing some reading, I'm going to hold off on use the FloraNectar. From what I understand, it's not even beneficial for the plant because it doesn't absorb it in a DWC. I'll hang onto it and use it in a different medium where it would be beneficial. I messaged GH to get a better understanding but they haven't got back to me.
    4x4x6.5 tent, (2) 18"x46" LED Strip Fixtures 440w?? ๐Ÿ™ƒ (2) Solacure UVB T8s, Infinity T6 fan, (4) 5gal DWC res.
    GH Trio, Calimagic, LKB, Armor Si, Sweet, Hydroguard, GH pH

First.Grow
    Second.Growโ€‹โ€‹
    PC.Grow
    Grow.3
    4th.Grow
    I used to smoke pot. I still do, but I used to too.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Soil or Coco mix. Anything that flowers and you have to hand water LOL. I was using flora nova bloom in my soil during flower but ran out and so did my store

How did you like the floranova grow and Bloom I was thinking about changing over to that I now use the Flora trio
    5x5 tent
    2000 watt Aglex cob series
    Mars SP250
    Six inch carbon filter
    Current grow 2 x ice cream cake, 2 x Torontonian Cookies 2 x shishkaberry and 1 x BC OG all regโ€‹โ€‹ seeds

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      I only used the bloom booster didn't use the grow. Flora nova bloom I thought it was fine, i'm no expert on these products I've only used these since finding this site. I'm and old mix my own soil don't use much grow products except indoor. My outdoor mix is smelly good has enough stuff full 3-4 months without adding much to it. Sorry got carried away talking to myself LOL . Anyhow I liked it fine LOL

Floralicious plus smells pretty strong and not all that pleasant. It's also very dark almost like ink. Not the supplement I would have chose to splatter all over myself but sometimes that's how it goes ๐Ÿ˜‚
    4x4x6.5 tent, (2) 18"x46" LED Strip Fixtures 440w?? ๐Ÿ™ƒ (2) Solacure UVB T8s, Infinity T6 fan, (4) 5gal DWC res.
    GH Trio, Calimagic, LKB, Armor Si, Sweet, Hydroguard, GH pH

First.Grow
    Second.Growโ€‹โ€‹
    PC.Grow
    Grow.3
    4th.Grow
    I used to smoke pot. I still do, but I used to too.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      I have 2 towels and a folded rug outside my tent I use them daily LOL wiping up splashes on my tent floor or me

• NickyChicks
      NickyChicks commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh yeah! I have 2 towels and a roll of paper towels handy.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X