This a male?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This a male?

So I’m pretty sure I already know the answer but I’m really hoping I’m jumping the gun and I’m wrong but is this plant a male?

Looks like a male to me.
    Failure is an opportunity for improvement!!

Current Grows:
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...s-jedi-og-grow

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...e-gorilla-grow

Completed Grows:
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...ang-jack-herer

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-northern-soul

Comment

I think so too but if you can take the photos in white light if you can so we can see them more clearly.

Comment

Break out the blues it's a boy
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Most definitly a boy guttered daskahn
          IO'D

Comment

I figured so but maybe I can separate it and do some breeding.. this was the 195.. the only seed I found in the whole batch.. and it was really good.. but I do have really good choices for females.. idk lol

Comment

The worse part was it’s the one that cloned best got like 5 clones off of it.. out of the three females only two clones are still hanging .. ugh
              I guess that’s why you just stick with what you know instead of bag seeds huh lol

Comment

Wonder if I could/should try and turn him into a hermi

Comment

I didnt think a male turns hermi i thort a a female turns hermi is this true
                  IO'D

Comment

And is it worth the risk of pollinating youre whole tent/room daskahn. I would discard it unless you like the strain/ charistics of the plant to keep its pollin for cross breed it with another strain you like. If not i reakon dont risk it. It could pollinate youre room for future grows so id discard it before its pollin sacs open up. My 2 cents
                    IO'D

Comment

I agree with corogold throw a garbage bag over her and remove her gently lol
                      5x5 tent
                      2000 watt Aglex cob series
                      Mars SP250
                      Six inch carbon filter
                      Current grow 2 x ice cream cake, 2 x Torontonian Cookies 2 x shishkaberry and 1 x BC OG all reg​​ seeds

Comment

Well it is possible to hermie a male and make it express female. We did it outdoor years ago, we stripped all foliage from the males leaving only undeveloped bud sites. 50% died, 25% hermied, 25% returned full on male,. We marked it up as not worth while and moved on,,,, pull em!

Comment

Daskahn Just in case you wonder why it is a male. . Click image for larger version

Name:	05C6AB23-63CD-4E34-B7F4-7B3E35A1455E.jpeg
Views:	207
Size:	674.2 KB
ID:	373057 It’s those ball shaped elements on the plant

Comment

• Daskahn
                            Daskahn commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I kinda mentioned in the beginning I knew what it was I was just really hopping I was seeing it wrong.. because it was the better out of the four..

They always grow better in veg I just pulled a pineapple chunk out of the garden was by far the nicest looking untill his balls showed. LoL
                          5x5 tent
                          2000 watt Aglex cob series
                          Mars SP250
                          Six inch carbon filter
                          Current grow 2 x ice cream cake, 2 x Torontonian Cookies 2 x shishkaberry and 1 x BC OG all reg​​ seeds

Comment

• Rwise
                            Rwise commented
                            Editing a comment
                            The growth of one of my MDs is why I think it is a male, 3X the size of the plant next to it, and it was the first to go single nodes. I did take a cutting just in case I am wrong,,,

Hey rwise is it true that you can take a clone of youre plant that is unsexed and you can put it in a dark place for a few days and stress the new clone a little and it can determine the sex of youre plant early and if its just a bottom branche it wont be a worry cause its most likely to get pruned anyway and you can identify you sex of youre plant so you dont have to waste space in ya tent on males correct or incorrect just something ive learned in my google grow study just wondering would that work.
                          IO'D

Comment

• JDU
                            JDU commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I did it this way & it turned out I should've sexed the parents instead of the clones..... Took less time.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                        X