Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would just stick with around 6.5-6.6.

Comment

perfect, Thanks. im gonna stop @ a grow store and grab some calmag. figure its been almost a week since the girls ate last so Ill probably do it over the weekend.
      If you get confused....listen to the music play

Comment

• dilvish
        dilvish commented
        Editing a comment
        Why do you think they need CalMag? Looks to me like they are already a little nute burned. Are you feeding at every watering or every other watering? If the tent temps are high enough you should be watering every 3 or 4 days. Every other watering should be just plain PH'd water. If you are using super soil like Fox farm they really don't need nutes for the first 4-6 weeks as they get their nutrients from the soil.

Additionally remember that the plants thrive on Light more than Nutes. Consider some plant training in order to get more flowers...do this in a week or so.

You also mentioned that they were feminised not auto so yes the light schedule needs to be 18/6 until they flower then drop to 12/12.

And finally I would never transplant more than once to reduce transplant shock. From Solo cup to final pot should be what you do in future and the pots should be at least 3 gallon. They make fabric pots in all sizes. To avoid the plant potentially becoming root bound, the bigger the better. I would go with 5 gallon pots filled to within an inch of the top of the pot.

just going off the leafs on the calmag and recommended. Ive given them nothing but Phd water at this point. no nutes @ all. I had a little bit of OF soil left so I mixed it with some HF. got a pack of fabric pots with my light for next run. My temps in the temp seem to stay around low-mid 70s. may change with the new light

Comment

I transplant twice usually with very few issues. Start in a 1 gallon pot, up to a 2 gallon, and then into the final.

Comment

So just an update, been 5 weeks since they hit the water to germinate. I did get a little eager and tie em down for a bit and then removed the ties. didnt know if it was too soon but they seem to be doing good and liking the new light. The bud sites are climbing. Still just PHd water at this point. did put a little calimagic last feed on monday. Thinking maybe a week more than 12/12? As always Thanks GWE wouldnt be here with out you and advice is always appreciated by this noob!
          Last edited by Dieselgrower; 03-04-2020, 10:09 AM.

Comment

Here my setup for 36 seedlings. Raised lights to get a good picture. Seeds are 3.5 days from the coco coir pods I started them in, just spray with water, try not to over do the water, very important if you need a warm spot to sprout seedlings I use the top of my grow tent. 30'c at the top inside of tent gets them above ground quickly once above ground they go into solo cups and under the CFLs. Just my 2 cents worth...
            Vegging 4 aurora indica, waiting on seeds. Got eyes on a 4x8x8 tent.
            sp150x2 philz330 and Philz 100x2
            4 plants currently under 500w
            2 x opulent systems 4x4x80 tents and a 24x40x48 baby box.
            GH full line of nutes+calmag and my molasses sugar brown sugar liquid mix at 30ml per liter.
            Happy growing/consuming 🥴
            Space is at a premium when you're growing premium in space 😁

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              So far looking good Jordann I love the curly CFL for seeds and clones

• Jordann
              Jordann commented
              Editing a comment
              That put off good heat but can be real close to the plant. Heats the room I'm in to above 35c. I'll post some pics on my not a grow journal think after

by the plant sysmptom looks like PH or potassium? it was only 2 leaves on 1 plant. started seeing some yellowing. split a gallon between the 2, with some nutes finally sunday . I hadnt seen them til I just got home. was just a few spots figured it may clear up but seems to have got worse. Any ideas/Advise? im only using the color chart to ph. pretty sure Im close to 6.5ish both seemed to look like a 5.0 on run off.pics are of the plant with most of it. the 2nd its on a few tips

Comment

• FunkyButtLovin
              FunkyButtLovin commented
              Editing a comment
              It's tough to see in that light. You're not watering to runoff every time are you? Have you started giving any nutrients yet? There's only a few weeks worth of nutrients in the FF soils and every bit of runoff carries nutrients out of the pot.

• Dieselgrower
              Dieselgrower commented
              Editing a comment
              I've just checked the run off, I haven't fed higher yet as that was the first time I checked it cause I usually don't get runoff but felt I wasn't feeding enough. but was deff down near 5.0 as it was reddish in color. When I fed them Thursday I gave just 1/2 what the FFtrio chert said. Sunday i gave them some on that feed too. But that's the only nutes they gotten in the 5 weeks. I usually leave the water in the tent for a day before mixing up?

sorry, ran down and got some pics out of the tent, you can see its mostly 1. Im assuming the few on the other are just the start

Comment

• FunkyButtLovin
              FunkyButtLovin commented
              Editing a comment
              Can you rule out light burn?

• Dieselgrower
              Dieselgrower commented
              Editing a comment
              funny I just can back up from the tent after going through the problem section again. I had the new light @24" , they recommend 22-30"for flower. I did move it up to 28" right now just to eliminate that or if it was that. also I did move it up a few days ago as it was way too close for veg(30-38") forgot to check it. and I did start 12/12 Saturday night. just odd you can see above they looked great not long ago
              ​​​​​​​

• FunkyButtLovin
              FunkyButtLovin commented
              Editing a comment
              If you've begun feeding nutrients and backed the light off, about all you can do is wait and see. The damaged leaves won't recover and might get a little bit worse until the plant gets back on track. Watch for new leaves to develop issues, if it stops spreading you'll know you've figured it out and maybe start feeding nutrients about a week or so earlier next time.

so you added nutes on thursday then again on sunday? Nutes should only be given once per week. Typically watering should be twice per week or so and every other watering should really just be just PH'd water.
            Judging by the pics I'd say they are being overwatered or possibly root bound...I didn't see anywhere in your post that you moved them from a 1 gal to a 3 gal or bigger.
            white widow can grow pretty fast...mine was ready within 10 weeks and the breeder says 8 weeks which is bang on because when you grow in soil you should add about 2 extra weeks to their harvest time estimate.
            I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

• Dieselgrower
              Dieselgrower commented
              Editing a comment
              They are in 3 gallon pots right now. I did split a gallon between the 2 usually its a little less and was the first time I got a lot of runoff so it is possible they got too much, but I did give a little more than usual cause of the yellowing leafs, I was only giving them a few cups of water @ a time so I worried I wasnt giving them enough. I should be giving them some water thursday or so id imagine. Should I ph it a little high than ive been?

been a bit since i posted and was asked how they were. They seem ok, i cut most of the damaged leaves off. flipped to 12/12 on the 7th. looks like they are now showing flower. I may trim 1 more time,what do you guys think? still think i need to feed a little higher ph as it always seems to be around 5 on runoff. I did drop 3 auto seeds into some water today to put in my smaller tent. Any advise is always welcomed but Im happy so far. thanks to GWE folks!!

Comment

They look good, I'm digging the twist, I love doing that lol. I would just let them do their thing for now and only remove leaves that are covering budsites and can't be tucked.

Comment

• Dieselgrower
                Dieselgrower commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks! Appreciate the comments. I've just been trimming fans so far. I think the training worked great, wish I could get good pics of the stalks. Very Excited to see the flowers.

just some updated pics from today. 3 full weeks since light change. i do have a cloudline T4 coming to help control my humidity a little better. the fan I have sucks the tent down very quickly and has no control so I havent been using a exhaust. just a few pole fans but they look ok right now. I did remove a few leaves that where blocking spots
              Last edited by Dieselgrower; 03-29-2020, 05:13 PM.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                SoOrbudgal commented
                Editing a comment
                Dieselgrower those look great and the training you did is A+ I hope you are enjoying this venture one or two successful grows you'll be given us pointers

• Dieselgrower
                Dieselgrower commented
                Editing a comment
                Thank you so much! GWE has been a huge help. Very happy

• FunkyButtLovin
                FunkyButtLovin commented
                Editing a comment
                Lookin' good! I just jarred up their big sister a couple nights ago, it smells great when burping.

so here are some updates, flipped on 3/7. so really 2 weeks in. tent is starting to smell glorious!! love the flowers, also my new belomo 10x loupe things look frosty!! I do still have some yellow , I think ph, but I usually trying near 7 cause I always seem to have 5 coming out? idk they still seem to be doing ok. I did get an inkbird for my small tent so Im using it while I wait for the cloudline to show up, thing is great keeps the RH right where you want it. I cant wait to smoke these gals. cant believe Ive grown these!!

Comment

adding a few pics, coming up on the end of week 3 of flower. Idk if I should do any trimming, theres a few big fans I may lose. but the flowers are startin g to build and looking frosty. getting excited

Comment

• Dieselgrower
                  Dieselgrower commented
                  Editing a comment
                  ok, I just figure theres gotta be some time from the flip. they seem ok. still a couple brown edges but its only a few leaves. Idk, if my ph meter off a tad, I usually test with the color chart aswell before to make sure they close. starting to smell great.
                  I did just sprout an Alaskan purple.sunday night, started in a 1gallon. was thinking of maybe just 12/12 out the gate stuff it in with the widows in a week or 2 . see what happens

• FunkyButtLovin
                  FunkyButtLovin commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That'll work fine but then you'll be stuck devoting a tent and light to one tiny plant for several weeks.

• Dieselgrower
                  Dieselgrower commented
                  Editing a comment
                  yeah, I may leave it in the small tent for a while now that its started. when I shift over the autos, I may start a few more of them to fill the 4x4 when these finish, which i figured mid may if I flipped 3/7... so its under 18 now with them
                  Last edited by Dieselgrower; 04-09-2020, 01:11 PM.

updated pics of ladies.. I also removed all their ties today.
                Last edited by Dieselgrower; 04-12-2020, 04:08 PM.

Comment

• FunkyButtLovin
                  FunkyButtLovin commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Keep it up, they're looking great!

• Dieselgrower
                  Dieselgrower commented
                  Editing a comment
                  thanks, basement stinks, Its great!!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X