No announcement yet.

2nd attempt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so its only been a few day but I pulled the ladies out for a look out of the tent. felt like a proud papa, wanted to share. As I would be no where without help from GWE and members , FUNKY you rule!! The side pics gotta be my favs. Still cant believe it!! Cant wait for the flowers to fatten up
    If you get confused....listen to the music play

Comment

• FunkyButtLovin
      FunkyButtLovin commented
      Editing a comment
      Looking good man, I like the side pics as well.

took the girls out for smoe 420 pics, not to diff, just wanted to post also had a couple noob questions. Do they look ok bud size wise?? Should I expect the to get fatter flowers? I flipped on 3/7 by the looks my window of chop as 5/9-5/16 should be ok.

Comment

• FunkyButtLovin
      FunkyButtLovin commented
      Editing a comment
      Mine didn't get very fat. The tops ended up just a bit bigger than golf balls in diameter. They didn't lose too much size in drying/curing either. No massive colas but jars full of decent nuggets.

• Dieselgrower
      Dieselgrower commented
      Editing a comment
      ok, just dont know what to expect. I have never been this far in but cant wait to burn one down

I do have to start preparing for that and reading up on the dry/curing process.

Comment

had 2 questions, what is wrong with my leafs? i did give them some distilled water cause I forgot to fill my bottle the night before and like to let em sit 24hrs before feeding. seems to be the veins. I cant remember if I added my calimagic with it or just BSM. Do I worry at this point?
      2nd Im seeing a little amber in spots so I should be cutting soon, when should I stop nutes/flushing?

Comment

At this stage don't worry, just focus on the final stage, get rid of that leaf, and happy harvesting 🌱
        Beautiful plant 👍

Comment

• Dieselgrower
          Dieselgrower commented
          Editing a comment
          I thought that maybe ok. thanks I cant wait.

If you've got amber and lots of green leaves, you could probably just give water from here on out and let them feed off themselves as they ripen. Mine took 9 weeks to the day from flip to chop and it looks like yours should finish in about the same timeframe.

Comment

• Dieselgrower
          Dieselgrower commented
          Editing a comment
          Theres amber scattered around not full of it, dont wanna go too far. my count was cut 9th-16th but im guessing I could cut a week earlier. I flipped and didnt count the first 2 weeks. maybe Ill cut a week early

so just wanted some exp.eyes. my eyes suck lately . Dont know it I should pull em out into normal light. do these look ready? 2 reasons I ask, dont wanna wait too long or jump the gun. last nutes was 23rd got plain water 26th dont know if I got time to flush more. this saturday will be the start of week 9
        Last edited by Dieselgrower; 04-28-2020, 05:40 PM.

Comment

just sharing, my climate in the tent was acting up so I took em a few days earlier than planned. very happy will see how it weighs after dry and ridding of the stems. Thanks for the help/advise

Comment

• FunkyButtLovin
            FunkyButtLovin commented
            Editing a comment
            I can smell it from here!

How about a smoke report? I'm grinding up some of their sister right now for some bongloads before I go water the babies.

Comment

So today is 2 weeks of cure. I have sampled some. It smokes great, smells wonderful. dried up almost 2oz. buds still pretty moist. I very happy with my results, esp. given my first run dropping seeds. I do have the members of GWE to thank for that. I should be chopping those 3 skunk autos in a week or so. theyre about to hit 9weeks

Comment

• FunkyButtLovin
              FunkyButtLovin commented
              Editing a comment
              Right on man, I'm stoked for ya, hopefully the Autos will also be good to you. The only one of these Lemons I grew that was unsatisfactory had almost no trichomes so if they've got plenty of trichs, they should be good. I started spraying Dutch Passion's Cinderella Jack 2 days ago so hopefully we'll have more variety in about 10 weeks.

• Dieselgrower
              Dieselgrower commented
              Editing a comment
              you deff were a great help. thank you. they look frosty so fingers crossed. as in the pics I sent you they stayed small. all 3 had transplant issues. posted pics below. I think I have 10 of yours going. figured Id try different things

I did drop that cheezecake pot right on the ground!! so shes a little twisted

Comment

final product after 2weeks cure. very pleased

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X