Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FunkyButtLovin
    commented on 's reply
    I see, do you happen to have any binder clips? I stole a bunch from my wife's desk, they work fantastic.

• JDU
    commented on 's reply
    I was gonna use them to pin the yarn holding my manifolds to the pots & to extend & attach some light strips to my big light to supplement it for flowering.

• dropinbiking
    replied
    wooden close pins are fine for pinning stuff up. It's not like it's able to soak in water for a week, than slowly dry for a week, than soak for a week, etc. Takes serious moisture and water to make wood mold or rot.

Leave a comment:

• dropinbiking
    replied
    I've had an 80 year old wooden whiskey crate in my grow closet since day 1, no issues.

Leave a comment:

• FunkyButtLovin
    replied
    What were you going to use them for?

Leave a comment:

• JDU
    replied
    Ahh yeah. Dammit. To the dollar store for plastic clips lol. Maybe the wife can use the clothespins for her crafts lol

Leave a comment:

• Toker1
    replied
    Wood and water don’t do well together. Wood is porous and can house bacteria like an incubator. Think of your garden like a food processing facility.

Leave a comment:

• FunkyButtLovin
    replied
    Mold issues maybe?

Leave a comment:

• JDU
    started a topic Wood in the tent?

Wood in the tent?

I've noticed that nothing made for a grow tent is ever made of wood. Is there a reason for this or would it be ok if I used clothespins for a couple dif applications?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X