Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toker1
    commented on 's reply
    Let me know when you are ready. I have 13 clones of her ready for you today. Some have grown to 18” tall already.

• JDU
    commented on 's reply
    Take a few clones. I need to git down to Cali & visit a life long friend, maybe I'll stop in & bring ya some of whatever I've got goin. Thai Skunk, Mango & Big Bud at the moment. Neviles Haze, Black Cherry Punch & Dutch Dope in the near future.

• Toker1
    commented on 's reply
    Right on. I’ll let you know how this compares to the original that I remember.

• Toker1
    replied

Leave a comment:

• dropinbiking
    commented on 's reply
    Yes the shelf above it is all bare wood. It is a 5 foot tall closet with the coat hanging rack, than a shelf for the remaining three feet. All crappy pine and some maple.

• Toker1
    commented on 's reply
    Like most people in the know...I paint my wood to keep mold and bacteria from accumulating. Yes, painted wood is acceptable as long as the coating is holding up. I don’t think we were discussing painted wood here in the clothes pins. Maybe I missed something?

• JDU
    commented on 's reply
    I honestly don't know what I tried. I used to buy an oz of Sunshine & 1/8 of Bubble Gum every month from a medical patient a few yrs back. I miss both strains dearly.

• Toker1
    commented on 's reply
    So that wood is not exposed. Not the same thing at all. We are talking bare wood here. Comparing mold resistant paint surfaces to bare wood surfaces is like comparing apples to oranges.

• dropinbiking
    commented on 's reply
    Houses are framed with wood, mine is anyways. Yes it's drywalled and painted with mold resistant paint. I'm just saying, there's being realistic, than there's being beyond picky over the silliest things that won't happen.

• Toker1
    commented on 's reply
    It’s actually bubble gum pro by victory seeds. Ever try Mosca seeds old Indiana bubble gum? It’s comparable to the strain we all craved in the early 90’s.

• JDU
    commented on 's reply
    Alright you 2 ..... lol.

• Toker1
    commented on 's reply
    You closet has exposed wood? No dry wall?
    If it’s pine, that will have better resistance than for wood would. But E.coli can still harbor on that wood and collect in your grow room. No thanks!

• dropinbiking
    commented on 's reply
    Isn't your house made of wood? Do you build a stone structure to house a plastic grow tent to avoid your grow area being around wood? Do you level trees outside or just plant in the center of your yard?

• dropinbiking
    commented on 's reply
    Maybe I'm just wreckless, maybe you're just paranoid, but I'll keep an eye out for any mold in my grow area. With air being cycles twice a minute, and an average humidity of 38%, I don't see any mold developing anytime soon.

• Toker1
    commented on 's reply
    It’s cause by spores blossoming and growing. These spores are everywhere. All it takes is a crowded grow room and all the ventilation in the world won’t stop it.
    Grow rooms are not designed to be spore free. I’m not sure where that information came from, but it’s not true. Unless you are HEPA filtering your intake air and sealing the room off. Of corse you will need to add a separate clean room attached to it to wash yourself down and get into your dedicated clean garden clothes (maybe a radiation suit jk lol) prior to entering the grow room. Even then, it can still happen. Spore contaminants are not as easily controlled as it may seem.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X