Found seed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Found seed

I harvest my 3rd indoor tent gro with auto fem seeds .i just found 1 seed in a bud no male plants around how does that happen?

Stress. I pulled 2 from the last grow so far and now they are in cups sprouting. The good news is that they are females.

Comment

Could be 1 of 2 reasons. Stress...Or unstable genetics from the breeder. If that particular cross is a late blooming hermi there is nothing you can do to avoid seeds, beside not growing that strain any longer. Check out other people’s grows by doing a search online. If no one else is finding seeds in their stash, it’s most likely from environmental stress.
      4x4 600w HID empty for summer
      3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
      2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
      running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

I have read that pollen can travel 2000 miles to get to a female, all it took was one.

Comment

I get excited about a seed or 2. Free plants and like billyboy said, they're pretty much guaranteed female. The seeds I've pulled from my past grows have all been female so far and I've seen a few in my current buds as well. Getting some fresh GG (got years ago from a grower, bag seed), Straight Lemonade (dispensary bag seed), and TK91 seeds (also dispensary bag seed) out of these. I usually get some and germinate them right away so I always have some going. Eventually I want to buy different strains but I want to get my grows dialed in first with all the different bag seed I have. I've got 9 different strains in veg right now about to get topped for the last time. I know that's not recommended because of height differences, etc but I thought it would be fun. Anyway, pretty sure they're all female is what I was trying to get to. I'm pretty stoned so I tend to ramble. Anyway, congrats on the free plant!

Comment

I got a seed from a forgotton fruit bud from dispensary, i'm so excited i'm hanging on to her for next tent grow.
            Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
            indoor/outdoor grower
            1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
            1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
            I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
            Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
            Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
            Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X