I am starting to run out of room in my tents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL I am starting to run out of room in my tents

Guess it’s a good problem to have. Wonder if the wife be pissed if I added another tent?
    3 Sour Diesel and one Blue dream. Can you tell I am kinda partial to sativas.
    Attached Files
    4x4 flower tent
    sour dream
    Blue Diesel
    Trainwreck
    platinum Girl Scout cookies

2x4 veg tent
    Green Dream
    Sour Dream
    blue dream
    Freakshow

Nice work man! I also have no room left in my 4x2 closet. 6 plants, and leaves are folding at the walls, you certainly could still squeeze things tighter and maximize the space you have vs adding another tent, but I say go for it! More space the better!

Comment

I went to flower and made a rookie mistake by keeping my plants in veg much longer than expected. Made a stupid timer error. So, I put a screen over the top of the plants, weaved in the branches, and cut the under growth. Got some nice large buds and yields were great! You are correct, it’s not a bad problem to have.
      4x4 600w HID empty for summer
      3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
      2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
      running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

I'm running a couple 4x4x7' tents I got on eBay for about $45 each. Could just upgrade your tent and not have to change much. Not sure if you have the space for it or not but I've had them a couple years now and they were cheap but they work great. One of those would fit your ladies perfectly, and with some space to stretch a little bit. Just a suggestion. Of course, if you're hooked like me then there's a very real possibility you'll go over what you wanted and set up a whole other tent. I went a bit over with 2 x 4x4x7' tents, a 2x2x4' tent, and an 8x8x7' tent all with ladies in different stages. I smoke a lot of weed and I probably share just as much. I'll get some pictures when they all wake up in a little bit and add them to this post.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by dphipps1020; 01-17-2020, 04:18 PM.

Comment

Looking good Booger i think you'll be OK may need to super crop but they look real healthy
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Just going to throw this in here. You probably already fixed your space situation but here's a 4x4' tent for cheap and worldwide shipping it says on the site.

Comment

• JohnEmad
            JohnEmad commented
            Editing a comment
            thats real inexpensive.
            Is it really from Vivosun?

• Booger789
            Booger789 commented
            Editing a comment
            I have been shopping the 4x4’s the last two weeks pretty hard. Had yet to pull the trigger. So I ordered one of this link. I will let everyone know if it is a Vivosun tent. And what I think when it arrives, if it arrives!. Thanks for the link dphipps1020 !

I ordered one will see what happens!
          4x4 flower tent
          sour dream
          Blue Diesel
          Trainwreck

2x4 veg tent
          Green Dream
          Sour Dream
          blue dream
          Freakshow

Comment

Join the club lol. I have a 3rd tent but nowhere to set it up. Shame cause I could use the space. Eh- I'd probably just overcrowd that one too!

Comment

Well the link to the tent is no longer good. And the PayPal in my account still says pending. So I don’t think this will go through.
              4x4 flower tent
              sour dream
              Blue Diesel
              Trainwreck

2x4 veg tent
              Green Dream
              Sour Dream
              blue dream
              Freakshow

Comment

• Toker1
                Toker1 commented
                Editing a comment
                You know what they say. If it’s too god to be true...

• JohnEmad
                JohnEmad commented
                Editing a comment
                too bad but you said it Toker1

• FunkyButtLovin
                FunkyButtLovin commented
                Editing a comment
                That happened to me a few months ago, I found 2x4 Vivos on amazon for $54 and ordered two, a few days later after having no tracking info and nothing arriving I started checking out the seller and sure enough there were the early birds bitching about being ripped off. I gave it a few more days and more bad reviews for the same item. I had to file a claim with amazon but I got my money back. My money was tied up for 2-3 weeks though and I needed a damn tent. Ended up ordering a 4x4 for about $100 from a reputable seller and had it up and running in 3 days.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X