How's Your Weather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sure!

(Tried to learn my boy to ride on him last summer, but both of them hated it so I shut it down. Would have been cool though =)
    Indoor grow. LED, Soil. Autos.

Outdoor grow. Autos, fem's, bagseeds

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...944-grow-diary

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Now that's funny what a kick LOL. Look at that little one sniffing she so cute. We had short hair chi brother and sister had them from 7wks old till both passed a couple months from each other. They were 17yrs old. what personalities but yappers LOL

• RagWeedDWC
      RagWeedDWC commented
      Editing a comment
      They love to communicate and have a lot to say :-) Love all dogs, not so much cats and prefer big dogs. They move into your soul and never leave.

• swegrow
      swegrow commented
      Editing a comment
      SoOrbudgal I had bigger dogs most of my life but the ci's are in a league of their own. More like smal, loud but friendly aliens than dogs really. I love them alot! =)

RagWeedDWC Yeah, I rather hang with dogs than with humans most of the time. Or animals in general

I was surprised when I went out yesterday morning we only had a inch or so and most of it is gone already
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

We are in a snow and cold for a couple days followed by sun and melting. The sea/saw battle lasting from March to May. Planting gardens here is usually after May long weekend or even into June.
      Our front yard shows the wild critters including, deer, rabbits, birds, squirrels, cats and more frequently pass through our place.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Planting nearly same time as yours JohnEmad it's a crap shoot LOL. I just don't like planting 2-3 anymore because of rot. I wait now till late May and first 2wks of June. One just can't predict steady forecasts seems. I'm purchasing more produce from the farmers markets on the weekends. Not planting nearly as much veggies as I use to. Mostly flowers and perennials. Keeping it easy. We want to use our travel trailer more than gardening anymore LOL

Since the arrival of the pagan goddess Oestra it is Springtime in the Rockies. (by the way Oestra is where from easter is derived). Beautiful sunshiny weather however with quite a bit of wind for the next three days. This usually translates into tornadic weather down in the low lands so look out below!

Best part of this no freezing so I have transferred my cannabis to the grow tent in the barn. I am running 2 600 watt Viparspectras throughout the night for heating as well as light. I am bogoing with two for the price of one. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0324.JPG
Views:	385
Size:	3.77 MB
ID:	387782Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0325.JPG
Views:	382
Size:	3.94 MB
ID:	387783

Comment

• starramus
        starramus commented
        Editing a comment
        Lots of transplanting to be done to grow bags, but I am waiting until a couple of autos finish, and a couple of photos I will be doing light deprivation for an early harvest. My 5'X 5'X 80" tent would be a little overcrowded with transplanting now.

• RagWeedDWC
        RagWeedDWC commented
        Editing a comment
        I use to live in Colorado Springs on the Academy, watch tornados fly over Colorado springs into and bouncing off the mountains was a bit of a rush. Nothing like out west where you could watch it coming for hours. Or for a couple of days watch your dog run away from it.

• starramus
        starramus commented
        Editing a comment
        The Springs right now is risky territory. 122 known Covid-19 infections. Very difficult to know the real number since it is next to impossible to get a test kit. With 2 trillion being dumped into the waiting hands of the investor class as well as trillions spent on death and destruction the paltry amount spent on testing for this disease is an outrage.
        https://www.weather.gov/pub/20170508_Greenhorn_Tornado There was another alpine tornado atop Greenhorn in 1979, but even Google seems to have forgotten about it.

Have had a string of frost free nights. As I have said before I have moved my cannabis to the grow tent in the unheated barn as the basement is over run with veggies. I am heating the tent only with the (2) 600 watt Viparspectras. Has worked out well. However the forecast for these early hours was for 25 degrees. I set my alarm for 2:00 AM, and checked them at 3:00 AM finding them content at 52 degrees with my outdoor sensor reading 27 degrees. Another potential pitfall traversed without wasting electrons with a goddamn electric heater.

Comment

I hope I am not to early, but 4 plants went to their summer home, sun is coming up its gonna be a wonderful day. I usually dont go outside until April 15th.

Comment

• Farmall
          Farmall commented
          Editing a comment
          Always tempting end of April but I have seen people buy flats at nursery’s, plant like crazy and have frosts the first week of May.... I always wait until a week before Memorial Day... no choice

• starramus
          starramus commented
          Editing a comment
          I've had my plants out of the tent into the sun already a few times. Even yesterday with only 60 degrees, and gusty conditions. When windy I put them into a car port attached to the barn for protection from the wind. I like to give the plants a boost with natural sunlight. I prefer to stay mobile, and flexible. No 15 gallon grow bags this year a maximum of 10 gallons, and 5 for the smaller plants.

I put my chili plants into pots from cups yesterday, was about to put them out in the orangerie/greenhouse but they ended up inside on the windsills.

That was pure luck, Tonight we had this winters first snow, and alot of it with cold temps and alot of wind. Strange weather indeed!
        Indoor grow. LED, Soil. Autos.

Outdoor grow. Autos, fem's, bagseeds

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...944-grow-diary

Comment

• starramus
          starramus commented
          Editing a comment
          That's a great feeling when you get lucky. However I've never bought a lottery ticket in my entire life.

Sticky snow last night Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2241.JPG
Views:	360
Size:	2.34 MB
ID:	390219
        "That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

Same here just pounding rain and cold, mts. getting dumped on with snow. Maybe those who can make a lean2 or hippie greenhouse might think of doing so in preparations?? For us it's a " essential " LOL
          Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
          Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
          Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Last patch of snow melting off my deck...yea!! finally brought the quick turn around coffee container clones out for a drink of sunshine (and a spritz of rain).

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN4758.JPG Views:	0 Size:	2.67 MB ID:	400394
            Last edited by GreenState; 05-01-2020, 01:22 PM.
            "That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              LOL i am using those also for 3 auto flower not in bloom yet just 4wks old but they love the small cont. so far as we get deep into flower maybe a issue but it's a fun grow.

• GreenState
              GreenState commented
              Editing a comment
              SoOrbudgal I do like the portability of the containers! Kinda fun growing small plants as well. Once they rooted these had 2 weeks of re-veg from budded cuttings and them flipped to 12/12. My little experiment
              Supposed to warm up here a little bit this weekend, fingers crossed. Stay safe

Oh forgot to say we've gone back to cooler temps here and sputtering of rain. Next couple days will be cold.
            Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
            indoor/outdoor grower
            1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
            1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
            I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
            Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
            Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
            Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

We had the odd weather today... stopped raining this morning about 7am so I went out to finish working on that Garden Way tiller. Crystal blue clear sky... no gray clouds anywhere in site but within 15 minutes, I had to cover things up and the rain was coming from somewhere ... 🎼have you ever seen the rain coming down on a sunny day..🎼 yep, I have !!

Comment

So yesterday, these trees had to come down.... they passed away last year and witching then next year they will fall and always at an in opportune time. This is the work of an 18 year old grandson. Mine are only 2 and 4. Woke up hoping to be “restored” but this aging body still feels the aches. Looks like today will be a bit slower but I’m still goin out there
                Click image for larger version

Name:	61998B92-42CE-4E7F-BBF1-611F9724B806.jpeg
Views:	302
Size:	541.6 KB
ID:	400992Click image for larger version

Name:	09F910EE-F809-43E7-B7EF-348A398D33D6.jpeg
Views:	324
Size:	442.9 KB
ID:	400993Click image for larger version

Name:	E98FB676-204F-4462-AEB5-D94F6F1A63DC.jpeg
Views:	301
Size:	471.9 KB
ID:	400994Click image for larger version

Name:	F77F78E3-5BE6-48A0-BA7F-8929F421BAAD.jpeg
Views:	311
Size:	593.1 KB
ID:	400995Click image for larger version

Name:	95425856-DAD4-449B-940F-2F65CE447646.jpeg
Views:	302
Size:	536.9 KB
ID:	400996
                damn cleanup took as much energy as cutting and stacking

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                  SoOrbudgal commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Good for you having a Grandson come over and gain some muscle bulk LOL. That's what we tell ours he's just 15 looks like Olive Oil LOL tall and lean. My hubby does that also let's em die standing for couple years then cuts. You burn those scrapes from splitter? My hubby is rewiring the irrigation electric pump last couple days, working in his garage. Old wires are being replaced. We are suppose to have clear skies for all next week but who knows for sure. Sunshine today and 60s

• Farmall
                  Farmall commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Well, I enjoy smoking meats and cheeses and took up welding to build several smokers. Yes I save so many pieces of wood than break off and dry them in a 55 gallon barrel to use later. A few trees like this and it’s easy to fill. I am getting a few things done like your husband is doing but it can be overwhelming some days. I tire quickly after a few hours....boy oh boy.... I start singing “ tomorrow, tomorrow’

32 Celsius in Portugal- my plants outside are thriving 🤩 plants in my tent - have it a little too hot, good thing I use LED
                Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
                You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

• Farmall
                  Farmall commented
                  Editing a comment
                  90F in my book and I hate that kind of heat. I can’t imagine your plants

I’ve put out way too much energy for an old guy this entire week... thank goodness I can do it ... deer proof and done!
                Click image for larger version

Name:	1A60A79A-8273-439F-903E-8B51CE2262F7.jpeg
Views:	354
Size:	166.6 KB
ID:	401510

Comment

• RagWeedDWC
                  RagWeedDWC commented
                  Editing a comment
                  For years I used the term deer resistant, it seemed no matter what they could defeat the proof part. I finally ended up doing something like what you have, fortunately I had a tractor with a post hole digger attachment back then.

• Farmall
                  Farmall commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Well I’m hoping... as naive twenty yr olds when we moved in, we did some landscaping....hahaha. Now as old farts, we think a bit differently .... shocked I was actually able to dig 12 posts 2ft in the ground in 1 afternoon. The first 6” was nice, The sub-soil below was hard and an occasional small tree root made it take even longer. I have had several old tractors here but none with a post hole digger AND, I have always wanted a backhoe... too late now. Actually deer resistant would be almost nice

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X