No announcement yet.

Bag/cartel seeds,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Starting on the summer grow, I just dropped 5 BB3 (reg) seed to soak, once sunk they will go straight to soil. Also a few 'maters (Cherokee purples) and a few peppers (hot Thai) from my own seed, more to come,,, like cantadew's,,, cukes, etc..
    A few of the extra clones found a home yesterday (along with a lead on Tangie Sickle). The GSC is ready to take clones from (as soon as I am) and some one is ready for one (I may top her at this point). Also IDR what he said it is, but I have clones coming from a friend.
    I'll get pics, but the room is a mess with DE everywhere, second fan added to the flower room, all look to be girls so far, not a ball in site (yet)! Did a bit of LST, and broke one over, she was to tall, had to level the playing field.

Comment

Hers a few pics, the MDs that are not happy have a reason, I was less than gentle moving them. As in I grabbed them and pulled, then replanted them with whatever root came out. And the little one was dry,,, oops,,. And I got a bit sloppy with the DE in the closet,,,
      I should have more cuttings today,,, from a friend.
      Attached Files

Comment

An old friend stopped by yesterday, 2 clones have a new home. He took a GSC and an Alaskan Purple. I also let him have the 2 gallon pots, LOL they are plastic and I am loosing them.
        My brother gave me 5 1qt? fabric pots, I will start the Shock Trauma in them! Already filled them with soil.
        The GSC I am keeping is ready to start taking cuttings from, I will do 1 for me to grow outside! I also think I need to top her, and the MIS.

Comment

I was definitely wrong on which one is male! MD5 the plant that stretched so tall and fast is not the male, MD1 is, or so it looks to me. So I will be getting seed from these MDs. And this is more the male female ratio I am used to seeing, I can hardly wait for a test sample

Comment

A few pics of the MDs after leaf removal, a bit of bending, and a broken limb or 2, they were also sprayed 1 more time with Capt Jacks dead bug, the leaf that was removed went into the oven @ 250*F for an hour or so (I forgot they were in there) just in case there was a bug or egg.
            Edit They also have had a feeding with FFBB @ 1/2 /Edit
            Last edited by Rwise; 02-20-2020, 09:28 AM.

Comment

2 more MD5 clones went to soil yesterday and 2 more cuttings (from a friend) went to the cloning station.

Comment

MDs are doing fine, though I took out the small male (MD6), for me it is an old school thing, no runts! The others are starting to open the flowers, and they will soon be removed. Then ripen up the seed, the next seed run is BB3 over GG4, BB3 sprouting now, GG4 coming. The GDP was culled, again I dont do runts, as was 2 Black Domina's. Watching MD5 for hermie, it may go, just took out a limb, I dont dig out flowers, just cut the whole bud off! (and if it does it again, take the limb)
                Line up at this point
                White Widow
                Sour Tangie
                Blue Dream
                Black Domina
                Alaskan Purple
                GSC (formally Girl Scout Cookies) ready to take a few cuttings
                Mazar I Sharif, may cross this with the THP and the Piebert, maybe the SMCG
                Shock Trauma
                BB3
                Dresden Green Diamond
                Super Skunk Kush
                Piebert
                Tajikastani Hash Plant (will make seed)
                Santa Marta Colombian Gold (will use for breeding also as I have read she is mother of skunk)
                and some cuttings I am waiting for the name of,,,

Comment

You sound like a very busy man. BB3 x GG4 is a pairing I've thought about a lot and might make in autofem this year. I think M-I-S x THP could be quite interesting and might do well in our outdoor environment. They've got to be tough ass plants to thrive in those regions, we're lower in elevation but near the same parallel N of the equator and have the crappy, harsh weather they will love.

Comment

I would luv to have a license to sell clones, make and sell seed,, what can I say I was born poor in a bad hood, short of it I dont have the funds for it. I have the buildings in an area that no one would complain or care, ya that "bad hood" LOL.
                    I can tell you the MIS does not like wet feet! I lost one last year outside to root rot.
                    I see a lot of fun ahead, making my own crosses and growing them out. I have seen the BB3 X GG4 for $20 a seed, damned if I cant do that and have a ton of seed for me and everyone around! And if it works out well, I can also do feminized run. But for breeding I like to have a real male, I just think it's better for genetics. For me this is a lot of fun!

Comment

Time to show the boys the door
                      Attached Files

Comment

MD6 had balls this morning, and is now in the oven baking, off to compost with the hermie! Maybe the legs crossing on some limbs and not on others was a sign of a hermie! Along with the different growth from limb to limb. Oh well, I dont want bad genetics, cull, cull cull.

Comment

We have a new name for the MDs, they are now called "California Hermie Weed"! All seed from them will be feed to the chickens, the 2 remaining plants are now outside in the cold. I will bring them in for frosts, but they can finish out there. (maybe they'll purple) But I dont know any other way to find out the genetics behind the seed other than grow some.
                          So the new LED is raised a bit and the sprouts are under it running 14/10s, and more seed coming (GG4). So going forward the sumer grow is starting as is a seed run indoor, BB3 X GG4. But which others to put in to make crosses with? GSC, Alaskan Purple, shock trauma, super skunk kush, Piebert, sour tangie, blue dream, dresden green diamond, WW, black domina. What sounds like a good cross with a BB3 (male) to you? I think I can get 6 females in with a male to the side up under the stairs.

Comment

• FunkyButtLovin
                            FunkyButtLovin commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I think it could go well with the GG, Sour Tangie, Super Skunk Kush and Piebert with maybe Dresden Green Diamond and Black Domina for the hell of it. GSC would help keep the potency high and a lot of people would probably like it but I'm not a big fan. Then again I've never had it on BB3, maybe that's the Cookies cross I would fall in love with, who knows.
                            I really wanted to cross the Alaskan Purple with White Widow but it just didn't work out that way.

The CHWs got frosted on, I ran out and washed it off, moved them inside. (they are fine) The hermie has not thrown any more male flowers either. I'll get a pic when the sun is out.

Comment

Heres whats left of the hermies, limbs chopped off and all.

Comment

I found a ball on the last plant, so 100% hermies, damn shame as they smell wonderful!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                              X