My New Year's resolutions is ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My New Year's resolutions is ...

My New Year's resolutions is growing SE Asian strain ( Thai Chi, Kali China and Nepal Jam!! What's yours ?
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Since you put it that way....Back in the early days, as a Grateful Dead devotee, the band New Riders Of the Purple Sage came into view. One song that was a big draw for me was “ Panama Red “. Based on some of the lyrics in the song, I feel after 50 years, I gotta give that one a try

Comment

• JDU
      JDU commented
      Editing a comment
      I never tried AG just remember it from the same era. I kinda doubt this is pure lol. But nostalgia....

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      I grew a few Panama Red from Ace Seeds, she's a 100% sativa but not a pure landrace, more of a hybrid with 3 Panamanian sativa strains. Also some AG from Barney's again not the same old Acapulco Gold of the seventies. A hybrid with 30% indica. The only pure landrace I grew this year was the Red Lebanese for hash. Not strong at all and a medium yielder. At least from the red lebanese I was lucky to have some seeds from the few girls so I'll keep it for next time.

• Farmall
      Farmall commented
      Editing a comment
      Gee whiz Farmbuck ...sounds disappointing 😳got very accustomed to nice plants, good yield and high thc. Still will leave a space for 1 or 2...trying to re-live some fond memories 😉(hahaha)

My resolution: to harvest 2 lbs instead of 12 oz...
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• RagWeedDWC
      RagWeedDWC commented
      Editing a comment
      Now that is a plan!

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      oldjarhead100 Mostly I'm concentrating my mental powers on increasing bud and cola size. I'm willing it.

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Amen to that sister!

My Resolution is to stop smoking and start eating ,to come up with an oil that I can use during the day and one for night time , and only smoke the stuff that makes your head swoon just by smelling it
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

IF I were going to do a resolution for next year it would be to grow bigger fatter stickier more potent buds! But my last was to not do those resolutions anymore,,

Comment

I resolute to...….RETIRE last day today. Other than that lemme sleep longer
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Rwise
          Rwise commented
          Editing a comment
          When I first retired I was so busy I didn't know when I ever had time to work.
          It is nice to know you can go fishing anydamntime you want. I dont miss the job, but some of the people I worked with,,,. Now that all the Daddy do's are slowing down, I have some time for me!
          Congrats and enjoy not having to watch the clock!

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          Farmall it sounds to me that you found something you really liked to do to keep you going for 30 years , that my friend is very hard to do .so congrats and thank you for the compliment ,

• RagWeedDWC
          RagWeedDWC commented
          Editing a comment
          22 years in the Marines, 26 years in the C suite, I'm done with that four letter word "Work"! Funny, now I wonder how I ever found time to work, and enjoying ever minute of it.

Thanks all i'm a little slow foggy this a.m. heard the very loud cannon? sounded like last night. I got up around midnight smoked a doobie sat and listened on the porch outdoors. First time I ever made it to midnight in I don't know how long, hubby was out cold

indoor/outdoor grower
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to

Comment

• Rwise
          Rwise commented
          Editing a comment
          With a bottle of homemade blackberry wine and some fine bud, I crashed early too. When the celebration started my (dogs) little girl curled up in my face, and the big boy at my feet,,,protect me Daddy!

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          I went to bed at 8 and had wife wake me up for 11;30 ,took my time getting up came out lit a doobe watched the celebration on tv for ten minutes gave the wife a big kiss at the appropriate time then back to bed ,lol I have found that no matter how late I stay up my internal alarm clock goes off at 4 am ,
          Rwise that wine sounds good Ive done plum,peach and cherry wine from fruit trees in my yard ,nothing like homemade wine

• Farmall
          Farmall commented
          Editing a comment
          Should anyone find a way to shut down that internal alarm...PLEASE let me know !

Rwise my 2 dogs didn't make a peep? But it could be they were to comfy in the bed LOL

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

• Rwise
          Rwise commented
          Editing a comment
          Mine were doing well with the gun shots, until the very large as in not legal size floral shell made the inside like daylight, and then shook the house good. BOOOOM! At least it was only 1,,,

• starramus
          starramus commented
          Editing a comment
          Sounds like the illegal fireworks my son drives to Wyoming for. Fortunately my house he lives in is 75 miles away.

Those are what I heard last night an they were not normal gun shot.

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

I resolve to spend less time playing on the internet, and do more productive work in the real non-cyber world. Also more time to be spent in my home gym increasing blood flow to my geriatric brain. It really does help a lot.

My wife was up at midnight drinking her expensive Chambord/ egg nog drink whilst I snored away. I find it impossible to observe/celebrate another human concocted holiday.
          Last edited by starramus; 01-01-2020, 03:20 PM.

Comment

• LurkingInTheGrass
            LurkingInTheGrass commented
            Editing a comment
            Raspberry liqueur, now I'm intrigued

And, just to be a d!ck, aren't they all human concocted?

Coming here, doesnt count as playing on the internet 😁. More like required reading

• starramus
            starramus commented
            Editing a comment
            The winter solstice occurs whether humans exist , or not along with the summer, and the equinoxes.

• LurkingInTheGrass
            LurkingInTheGrass commented
            Editing a comment
            Lol

Tru dat
            Along with eclipses and and (dammit, not thinking of anything nice, my brain went right to volcanoes and earthquakes)

Comets are on a schedule
            Last edited by LurkingInTheGrass; 01-05-2020, 03:23 PM. Reason: Thought of something

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X