No announcement yet.

Cash Crop 5.0 first grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alighty Fam its been a minute since i updated NebulaHaze , and my grow has continued, and some questions answered Nsky The 2 plants that I am left with out of a start up of 5 plants, has come to Harvest time! This is my second grow in the Cash crop 5.0, the first grow did not go to well, but that was due to me being hard headed, and following the instructions that came with my grow setup. This time it was GWE all the way , step by step! I know these not the best photos because of my grow lights, but I believe you still can get a idea....So the answer is YES....You can grow smoking guilty bud in the Cash Crop 5.0, but you will never grow 6 plants as they claim, the reservoir is a 1gl tank which will never maintain the root system of 6 plants at their peek health. Max for this setup is 3 short growing plants, but yield will be low. The LED is only 40watt, it would be beautiful if that was double 80Watt. I start my flushing tomorrow, no more nuts, flushing for 14 days is my plan....Strawberry sour diesel all covered in that sticky icky LOL

Comment

Congratulations on getting to harvest successfully!

Comment

Thanks Nsky I am actually thinking to get me a 4 plant grow tent. Gonna either pop in some white widow, or blueberry, for my next grow. For this Cash Crop setup, I will only grow 2 plant at a time, topping once, and some LST . Question, can i preserve sugar leaves by putting them in the freezer ?

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X