Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They look wonderful!

Comment

Looking good! I want to try that strawberry cough also.

Comment

Thanks for the review CCisme and NebulaHaze I got to tell you i am really enjoying this grow! I am hooked on GWE, just a awesome site that really makes growing easy if you follow the instructions. Today is day 18 of flowering, and i am also hooked on topping the plant, cause you should see the stems and how these babies just spread out. My first grow was nothing like this, my plants did exactly what you said they would do after topping. My flowering stretch is about over, and budlets should should soon start to appear. Still concerned about the sex of 4 of the 5 plants. But so far so good!!! Photos taken today

Comment

• CCisme
          CCisme commented
          Editing a comment
          Ive just got my first ones in flower but goodness the tops on that bugger!

• CCisme
          CCisme commented
          Editing a comment
          Those are some chubby indica leaves I love it!!

Indeed Thanks for the comments CCisme my first grow of strawberry sour, the harvest was not great from 1 plant that grew with problems, but man the bud was totally Delicious! This being my second grow, I have had no real problems at all with this grow. i do have 1 plant growing much slower than the others, but that one sprouted a few days behind the others, and when I topped it, now think I should of waited a little longer. Photos is from today 22 days into flowering. I have not yet spotted the sex of the 4 strawberry sour that i can be positive of the sex, but i will continue to watch them close cause i should see the sex any day.
        As for all my next grows, I have determine that for best grows, I will never grow more than 4 plants max in the Cash Crop 5.0, and now that i am hooked on topping, I am leaning more at 3 plants max.

Comment

They look great!

Comment

Need your help NebulaHaze I believe these plants are girls , but might be blinded cause i want them to be so bad! LOL........I know photo not great, but what you think?

Comment

I'm have a hard time seeing the preflowers clearly, but are there white wispy hairs in some of them? If so you have a girl!

Comment

UPDATE....indeed NebulaHaze NebulaHaze I have been blessed and cursed! Blessed that i seeded 4 Reg strawberry sour , and all 4 are girls-YESSSSSSssssss....Cursed that we just got hit with a heatwave, and temp in my grow area can go over 100, heat stress is a major concern. So far best i can do is keep a strong fan going close to the vent of the grow box, and I actually open the box when time allows me and let a fan blow directly .once my portable arrive, the grow space will have AC. Any ideas that i might want to try while i weight to cool the room off?
                I have also decided to remove the plant that sprouted a few days behind the 4 others. I believe I topped that one to soon, and also the heat. Looked at it today and it was dying. My worry was removing it would mean i would also have to disturb the root in my reservoir. So i cut the roots of the plant near the base , and hope no root problems with my good plants. A while back it was brought up that this grow box reservoir is to small for 6 plants root system, with trying 5 plants its to small. So all future grows will be 3 plants only, each plant topped once. Plants are now 28 days into flowering, next photo update THERE SHALL BE BUDLETS......LOL

Comment

Yay for you and your four girls! Enjoying your posts ty! Wishing huge buds for you!

Comment

Thanks Nsky Man i witness to me today the must amazing sight . I actually watched my plants in real time form preflowers, the white hairs forming and growing right in front of me. I notice that when I have the grown box door open and a fan blowing into the plants, those preflowers just started growing like crazy. Going to read up more on flowering, cause from the looks of things if i can keep these plants going healthy, this gonna be a great harvest...

Comment

• Nsky
                      Nsky commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Uhm...me too. I think it was the warmer light category. 2700k. Lol!

I'm not sure if you'd like it, but this is one of my favorite pics that a reader has sent in. It's the "birth" of a pistil from a calyx

Comment

Yes indeed beautiful, even more so watching it in real time NebulaHaze Thank you....First major problem, I was truly not expecting these plants to grow this big. The grow box has a 40watt LED grow light inside, my tops are now about 8 inch away, I have bent them over as much as i can without risking breaking stem. Today is the 31 day of flowering, so hopefully the growth is over.

Comment

Grow Update, things turn bad around here real fast! I have concluded a few things this being my second grow and try at this Cash Crop 5.0. 1. its a bad deal I paid about 469 for mine, and if I had did my reach, I could of got a grow tent and proper setup for less. 2. I have tried 6 plants on my first grow, and 5 plants on this grow. Both grows I have been unsuccessful to bring those amount of plants to harvest in this setup. 3. I agree, I am not sure what dazzler meant by 6 plants, but maybe they mean tomato or herbs, but their setup reservoir is not big enough to properly maintain a good root system, there is just not a enough room.
                        As you can see I am now down to two plants. The other 2 plants stop progress, and started slowly fading, leaves started dying without turning yellow, preflowers barely showing. Rather than continue the slow death, I decided that even if I could get some life back into them, the yield wouldn't be worth trying to dry and smoke. So today I pulled them, and will just grow the 2 plants that have remained strong, and preflowers are growing as should. Now i have a major concern with my last 2 plants, and really need your advise on NebulaHaze Nsky CCisme , because of the tight space in my reservoir the roots of all the plants are tangled with each other, there was no way for me to pull those plants out without damaging the roots of the surviving plants. I decided not to risk it, and I cut the roots of each at the base of the net pot, which allowed the rest of the plants roots to remain. What do you think about this? will the remaining roots of each extracted plant damage my reservoir environment for my remaining 2 plants? I change the reservoir tomorrow, and I use hydroguard with each change.

Comment

• Nsky
                          Nsky commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Wow I'm sorry about your struggle here. Im just on my first three plants first grow. So no help. I hope you get great advise soon I'm pulling for ya.

Thanks Nsky I just changed my reservoir and looked at my root system, all good and white! So i am happy to see that, and the 2 plants are doing just fine so far, budlets are developing just fine. If it keep going this way, I think I will be satisfied with the yield i get off the 2 plants. I got my seeds today from seedman, white widow, blueberry, and cali orange haze. I can not wait to pop those white widow seeds, but before i do, I am going to change the setup reservoir and put in one only design to grow 2 plants. I am also going to take the 40 watt LED out , and switch it for a 60 watt. If I can find a really small fan, i going to try place it inside at the top.

Comment

• Nsky
                          Nsky commented
                          Editing a comment
                          These are like paparazzi pot photos!! Undercoverrr. Lol! So glad it's going well good luck and will watch!

Well its been a minute since my last update. Photo's are 45 days into flowering. Buds are doing well, and sugar is all over them. Yes, gonna upgrade my grow light slightly, believe it will help me produce in this setup what i really desire. Final update before harvest coming soon!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                        X