• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JDU
    commented on 's reply
    Lol. You're still welcome to this 4x4x7

• DingusKhan
    commented on 's reply
    I think so. I bought two clones because I thought I would do a little SOG, but my flower tent was already too crowded, so I sent one home with BudGal, and kept the other which went in to the flower tent with BigBud, Mango, and HolyGrailKush, which makes FOUR! in a 2x4 tent.

That's a lot, yo.

• JDU
    commented on 's reply
    Are these GSC off the same momma?

• JDU
    commented on 's reply
    No worries. Like Vanzant says- If you wanna hear God laugh tell him your plans. We'll meet up soon I'm sure there will be more get togethers especially when it warms up.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    LOL so sorry missed you JDU life got in the way. Sure hope later in spring get together I can't hardly fit any more clones in my area right now out tent to unpredictable with weather right now or else i'd take them. My clone table is full enough and my tent is over run with photos so huge i'm afraid they will be needing heavy super cropping but what the heck. Sure hope next time we can get together.

• JDU
    commented on 's reply
    Sounds like a plan!! But idk about only those easy to grow... I like a challenge & prefer Sativas which i hear are harder. But yeah- I'm done cloning for shits n giggles. Only when I need some to make a run & only when I have the room to repot when they grow lol.
    Hopefully we can git Budgal & her hubby to join us nxt time..... Pawn some off on them lmao 😉😉😉
    Last edited by JDU; 02-11-2020, 08:19 PM.

• DingusKhan
    replied
    It was so much fun having you and the missus down for a visit! We gotta do it again at, maybe at a campground.

And I think I got off lighter than you: you brought 3, I sent 4, and one of those was a 3 gallon grow bag with a little, manifolded momma in it. Now that we've gotten cloning, down, we've got them coming out of our ears.

As I was saying about once you've finished a couple grows, and they start looking good, you're going to have more pot than you can give away.

Next time we trade clones, I bet it will be only for proven mommas that are easy to grow, and produce monster piles of sticky, stinky buds. And an equivalent amount of finished buds to dream with.

Leave a comment:

• JDU
    replied
    Well shit.
    Giving away plants don't clear ya no space when folks just fill ya back up in return lmao!!!
    But seriously DingusKhan we had a great wknd & can't wait to get together again. But like you said- NO LIVE PLANTS!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Strong looking clone for sure. Glad you enjoyed it

• JDU
    commented on 's reply
    Glad you're happy! Ain't she a fun one to grow?! You have them lookin NICE!! & Yeah- I topped one just before you took em. I'm gonna Bonsai her. I don't wanna loose that strain!! Its fantastic smoke.

• DingusKhan
    commented on 's reply
    She's also been the easiest cloner. Holy shit, if she smokes like she grows, DEFINITE KEEPER!!!! If you didn't save any, I have clones coming out of my ears, I've already tossed several. You can haz moar.

• JDU
    commented on 's reply
    Lookin good Amigo!!

• DingusKhan
    replied
    SoOrbudgal your black cherry is delicious! Smoked is great, vaporized is gorgeous!

Leave a comment:

• DingusKhan
    replied
    G'morning guys. Finally got a minute to post some pics.

In the tent, getting close to flip, possibly today. Mango are the two on the left, and left rear. Front center is Big Bud which has being quadlined. Her top is the clone, the first nice big roots out of the New Year's Clone Along and Solo grow, although that BigBud top clone is going into a hydrobucket with one of her side clones, might see how fast a two-header gets ready for flip.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200112_070350618_HDR.jpg
Views:	208
Size:	2.51 MB
ID:	365577Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200112_082450332.jpg
Views:	191
Size:	1.77 MB
ID:	365578

Leave a comment:

• JDU
    commented on 's reply
    She looks delicious!
    I loved that about growin the Mango- it grows so fast you can see it right before your eyes

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X