• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JDU
    commented on 's reply
    Feminized From AMS

• DingusKhan
    commented on 's reply
    That's a fine structure you grew, there. I'm looking forward to meeting her to try my hand at reveg.

• DingusKhan
    commented on 's reply
    Hey@JDU I meant to ask: the big bud seeding you gave me: is that feminized or does it need to be sexed? Almost ready to flip with those mangoes. I'll post pics when I get back home.

• DingusKhan
    commented on 's reply
    Nice job on the reveg!

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Indica NewGuy420seeds

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Sorry my phone camara is pitiful

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Hopefully they will be frosty sticky just like her Mom. Only 3 day cure for first plant ( I had to try it last night quick dry ) wonderful very mellow.

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    LOL what can I say takes after her mom which is being sent to DingusKhan . I still have a clone of her in the tent but she is not growing much because i'm holding her back so autos get a full month of growing and training. Now your Mango clone well she's a flipping octopus right now. I got her spread out with 7 tops but she's spitting shoots daily, talk about wild
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• JDU
    replied
    Budgal these Black cherry Punch you sent are prum clazy!! The one has grown like crazy- 3 or 4 nodes of round twisted leaves & the other hadn't done much until ystrdy & danged if she ain't finally figured it out & is hell bent on catchin up!!!

Leave a comment:

• JDU
    commented on 's reply
    I hope you got the female Ditch Dope seeds lol. It looks like both of the ones I planted are males.

• DingusKhan
    commented on 's reply
    You can grow jack and other tall sativas, your tent is planty tall enough. You just have to do some LST or scrog, and start into flower when you're 1/3 of the height from the top of your soul to the bottom of your light, or about waist high, you'll be fine. And Jack is worth the effort.

Check out alltatup I love sativas post from a couple years ago. She'll turn you to the tall side.

• JDU
    commented on 's reply
    I'm thinkin that the mix up mighta been a good thing. If that Jack is an outdoor strain it's probably best with you. We don't have the same growing season up here North of the 45th as you Southerners enjoy. I've watched my nxt door neighbor loose his whole crop to the rains & bud rot 2yrs in a row now. How bout you just save my a few nugs & let me give my neighbor a cutting. He'd dig that- he actually knew Jack. 😎

• JDU
    commented on 's reply
    Same here & lookin forward to it. We'll keep in touch for sure. Btw I was surprised the way Dammit took to you. She was born feral & don't cotton to most folk.

• JDU
    commented on 's reply
    Haha yeah lil bit dazed n confused 🙃

• Cali
    replied
    Wedding cake clones hmm may be worth the risk.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X