Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• starramus
    replied
    Since this thread is on the subject of free clones does anyone have at hand Wedding Cake clones. I'd be willing to actually pay hard cash for one. I feel the seeds that are for sale may very well be suspect.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Your both welcome and big pleasure to meet you also Dingus. I tried to get the hubby and dogs out to go with me but all 3 just looked at me like I was taking them to get "teeth pulled" DingusKhan I will pm you for a meet. LOL you guys get a little corn-fused during the trade??

Leave a comment:

• JDU
    commented on 's reply
    Good to meet you too Amigo. Yes, we'll make sure you git some DD for sure & whatever else I have by then. yup, I got the Berry autos lol. Hell- with the Berry, Mango, Black Cherry.... I'm gonna have to find some Lemon Skunk, orange sherbet etc etc & mix the buds in a big jar for a fruit salad!! 🤣
    Thanks again guys!

• DingusKhan
    commented on 's reply
    This was a blast, a real pleasure to meet you and the missus and orange kitty. Thanks for putting it out there, and getting it started. If you can't get down for a weekend of visiting wineries, you should definitely come for HEMPFEST!

• DingusKhan
    replied
    It was awesome to meet JDU and SoOrbudgal today! Budgal, we have to meet again to hand off to you a clone and some Dutch Dope seeds! We'll have to get together again, no later than about 2 months for me to get some cuttings going off my two babies. I'm also hoping for a cutting of that Dutch Dope this spring.

I think I handed JDU the some of the wrong seeds: I think I left you with the Nevelle Haze and Berry Auto instead of the Jack Herer. I will still have them when I get you the OGK and HGK. I've grown Jack and LOVE it. She can get LANKY.

And I hope you both enjoy that Dairy Queen! That was the first strain I ever grew, and STILL my favorite!

Leave a comment:

• Toker1
    commented on 's reply
    Agreed. WPM is a nasty beast.

• DingusKhan
    commented on 's reply
    If you shop commercial, you're going to end up paying for business problems. And yes, we all know there are some growers who don't learn on GWE spreading all kinds of social disease.

But SURELY, you can find a grow buddy you can learn and share with. The key is being selective. Maybe get to know others in your area from GWE by reading their posts and grow journals. Or START A GROW JOURNAL so your neighbors can learn from and want to grow with you.

Either way, you can learn a lot about a grower that way before you go swapping genetics. ewwww.

• Cali
    replied
    Toker1 yup wpm on dispensary bud. That’s why I rather not deal with the headache. My friend that works there tell me and shows me pics of wpm on buds and he says they sell them like that which is why I just grow my own. They are medical and run the tests required by the state can’t imagine the shady ones that don’t. Makes me sad a lot of times I felt like there was something going on with buds I scored before from these so cal medical dispensaries.. I’ve known this guy for 20 years plus and he doesn’t know I grow,why because I don’t want him asking to see my garden and then risk him infecting my ladies..

Leave a comment:

• Toker1
    commented on 's reply
    When I get a clone from anyone/anyplace I quarantine her for 1-2 weeks before she is allowed into the garden.
    Sometimes I’ll run a beneficial leaf soak or beneficial nematodes in the soil during the quarantine process if I feel sketchy.
    I have seen nasty WPM all over clones at the Dispencery before. Not a good look for the staff/management.

• Toker1
    commented on 's reply
    Cali grower reporting for service. Yes, totally legal. I swap and give away clones all the time. Pest free. Lol

• JDU
    replied
    Well Idk how I came out smellin so good, but thank youDingusKhan & SoOrbudgal That was quite a haul for just tryin to get rid of some clones! I hope y'all are as happy as I am. This Summer we should have a bonfire & cook a pig. I'll have a lot more to share by then. đź‘Ť
    When momma gets the axe the Thai Skunk is goin in, Big Bud was gonna be next but that Haze might just cut in line!! But I'll have clones of the best producer of each if anyone needs one.
    Last edited by JDU; 12-15-2019, 07:31 PM.

Leave a comment:

• DingusKhan
    commented on 's reply
    All this makes me feel really good about trading with you guys. Doin' right, like on GWE!!

• JDU
    replied
    Sweet!!! I'm excited!!!

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    I know mine are small but will burst out under more light, I was stalling so that my autos would be in the lead for a month. This is great JDU I sure hope you enjoy the clone she comes from new420guy seeds. I'm sending you some jack herer fem seed also just cause I have extra, do what you want with that she's a beast when she's outdoors.

Leave a comment:

• JDU
    commented on 's reply
    Same here đź‘ŤWell, my clones aren't small anymore but they are strong & healthy. They were REALLY small a month ago lol.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X