powderie mildew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

powderie mildew

i screwed up large ! I'm at harvest time and i have discovered a fare amount of mold. i have a 3x4 canopy of great looking buds and all seem to be affected.so im wondering if there is a way to salvage this mess or is garbage .i tore open a couple of buds i don't think that their is any rot. i can only assume that the mold is on the buds ,you can really notice it on the leaves and stems.
    if this is salvageable id be very grateful !

Hey there, keepgrowing56 .
    I experiment when I can. Here's one of them.
    Please don't do anything I did. Pay more attention to the constructive criticism. I say this because I don't want anything bad to happen to your plants. Others have different experiences. This is an experiment without a control
    I'm sure people are going to tell me to harvest buds when I say I found WPM on some sugar and fan leaves. However, I was thinking about people washing buds in a solution of water, lemon juice, and baking soda. Then dipping in plain water a couple times. Well, I found myself some WPM on all my plants. I've trimmed it where I
    αspamΩ

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

There is a way to save your buds...........
      ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

thank you very much gingerbeard and canuck147.that was very helpful information and i appreciate the response.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X